• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

2024 Wimbledon in game

That Fritz line seems excessive against a guy coming off a tournament victory

Think I might join you on that over, if Tabilo is getting his first serves in he could be very live

Put a half unit on Ons at +210 a few games ago, this set looks destined to go to TB

Was a tad off suggesting Sinner would be at least -600, seems a foolish post now

Shelton and his serve was made for this surface. If he wasn't so unimpressive coming into the tournament I would have had a futures bet on him.

Shelton and his serve was made for this surface. If he wasn't so unimpressive coming into the tournament I would have had a futures bet on him.
Tomorrow is going to be his 7th day in a row on the court and now he goes to a third set in doubles after hurting his quad today

Probably play Humbert and Shelton +2.5 although when Sinner played Shelton at IW he saw the serve very well

That said with his serve on grass I think winning a set is more likely than the number indicates. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in at least 2 TBs which means getting a + in front of that number is inviting.

Madison up 5-2 serving for match, appeared to hurt herself on break point. 5-4 now and she just called for the trainers. What a turn of events.

Beauty of F1 given all the rain in England right now is they don't GAF. Keep racing.

Wish Nascar could run in the rain. It rains every week during their races.
I don't follow it nearly as much but aren't they working on rain tires? Thought I heard it was in the works but still pretty far away from passing all the safety tests required.

I don't follow it nearly as much but aren't they working on rain tires? Thought I heard it was in the works but still pretty far away from passing all the safety tests required.
They can use them in certain races, buy only after it's rained, and no threat of more rain. In other words, they can't use them if it's actively raining.

Reactions: KJ
Not sure I've ever had this many open wagers all before 7am in my life

Humbert +2.5 sets I have with Tommy Paul ML. Paolini I almost cashed out is now alive with Raducanu.

Still no baseball wagers lol, it's all tennis, F1 and golf. Half are parlays.

Really need Badosa to win this second set, lots of attractive in that match. Have her +1.5 and over 22.5 so naturally it's do or die

This race at Silverstone is nuts. Each team only has one pit so they can't go in at the same time if they're hooked up.

This weather is frustrating... hopefully not a long one. Only like 2 more days to get through

Back