2024 Wimbledon in game

Early morning stuff

De Minaur won't lose a set, Hubie won't lose a game. This is a bankroll builder even laying -800 at times

Meant to say Hubie isn't losing a service game. Likely get decent odds if it goes to a tie break, he is going to get a smaller number than warranted when that happens.

Lol I'm done. Man that was incredibly poor serving

I'm a pretty big fan of Fils too. Really didn't expect him to hang in that TB

Preface this by saying that I love Lloyd Harris's game. He can absolutely win today.

But now down a set getting Ben Shelton with that serve on grass at +145 live, that's a big wager. His temperament is the only thing keeping me from maxing it out. That's a huge number on the biggest server out there.

Early morning stuff

De Minaur won't lose a set, Hubie won't lose a game. This is a bankroll builder even laying -800 at times
Weird morning

I've moved on to value on Benjamin Shelton after losing the first set

Opinions and wagers are very fluid

This Harris/Shelton match is everything that has been great about grass court tennis

Think Sampras v Sampras

Just banged Shelton 3rd set -120

If Lloyd beats me so be it but I'm gonna pay to see it

Home from work. Grill fired. 1st beer going. Feels like I haven't got to watch any of Wimbledon other than some snippets here and there at work. Locking it down on the couch for the day

I'm so fired up today

Just realize all the positive vibes in my life have come from the Fourth, not in the business of jinxing it but this has always been that day

Keep your pets sheltered!

I'm so fired up today

Just realize all the positive vibes in my life have come from the Fourth, not in the business of jinxing it but this has always been that day

Keep your pets sheltered!
This. Growing up on a horse farm surrounded by idiots shooting off every possible illegal firework, I hated the 4th. Horses went bonkers.

• Sad
Reactions: KJ
This. Growing up on a horse farm surrounded by idiots shooting off every possible illegal firework, I hated the 4th. Horses went bonkers.
I was talking about the women but yes!

Seriously, here I go doing things a young man should do today but one of her cats loves fireworks, the other two hide

Now...I'm about the fireworks and after 4 years, this becomes that day. FML

Back