2024 Wimbledon in game

Struff looked over...maybe found his serve finally and also saw his first looks of meds serve across 3 sets...maybe he can come back

If Carlos can win I may have to make a decision about cashing that ticket out with Med on there. I know you guys like Struff but I have a hard time seeing Med losing three straight sets to him. Probably a timely delay for Med as well.

Carlos seemed game to try to break there to start the set but Tia holds.

Carlos needs a quick service game here.

If Carlos can win I may have to make a decision about cashing that ticket out with Med on there. I know you guys like Struff but I have a hard time seeing Med losing three straight sets to him. Probably a timely delay for Med as well.
Ya don't like the delay but we'll see

Will they move any of the matches inside or do they do that at Wimbledon? It's only 5pm there

i'm sure Sinner is on Centre Court but if he takes care of business quickly I have to think they'd move at least one match

Oh, duh. Maybe one match close to its conclusion they'd tell the 2 peeps to hang around.

I swear I know more about the major USA sports than I do tennis and soccer LOL
I used to never watch sports in Europe but now days when they come on so early in the morning they make a great bridge until the US sports start in the evening. I basically had to teach myself to appreciate soccer, still learn a few things regarding off/onside at times

I used to never watch sports in Europe but now days when they come on so early in the morning they make a great bridge until the US sports start in the evening. I basically had to teach myself to appreciate soccer, still learn a few things regarding off/onside at times

I had Ecuador under 0.5 goals.

I'm getting killed with ET goals in COPA / EURO

I need to look into it more... would help pass the work days for sure.

I had Ecuador under 0.5 goals.

I'm getting killed with ET goals in COPA / EURO
I had to search for a book that actually offers extra time betting. Fanatics has been good with it, only thing I don't like about them is it's app only so can't use them on my laptop

I had to search for a book that actually offers extra time betting. Fanatics has been good with it, only thing I don't like about them is it's app only so can't use them on my laptop

Wish I could use the books on my PC/capping/gaming setup. The location checker plug in never works for any book. Maybe a Fios issue. Not sure.

Fanatics is impressing me. I'm up a decent chunk (mainly UConn future) and they give me $100 free plays every day, $2500 25% enhancers, etc.

Reactions: KJ
Yep, last few days though they been giving me $100 free plays and 25% up to $2500!
Can rack up rewards pretty quickly there too. 3% per parlay and 5% SGP regardless of the odds and Fan Cash can easily be converted to wagering credits

Can rack up rewards pretty quickly there too. 3% per parlay and 5% SGP regardless of the odds and Fan Cash can easily be converted to wagering credits

Yep that's where I toss all my dart futures on. They add up quick. And getting 3% is a gift when you add a -50000 to a straight bet and it still counts.

The Sinner match doesn't start for another couple hours, be nice if they move one of these inside unless there's a women's match scheduled

So I guess after Coco gets done they can move something on to court 1. I don't see anything else scheduled there

If coco shows the yips because of this unranked girl... I love myself a dog, and kartal may fit that in more ways than one (according to brewers ;) )

Back