• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

2024 Wimbledon in game

Kid is incredible. I fear injury derails him eventually like Mike Trout in MLB. He's just so athletic and goes for everything.

Hoping Djokovic can get that 25th then ride into sunset.

Alcaraz is excellent on every surface which is scary. Fully expect him to win Olympics and US Open.

Kid is incredible. I fear injury derails him eventually like Mike Trout in MLB. He's just so athletic and goes for everything.

Hoping Djokovic can get that 25th then ride into sunset.

Alcaraz is excellent on every surface which is scary. Fully expect him to win Olympics and US Open.

He can’t slide around like that though on hard court. He’d be a +150 dog vs Sinner.

Small dog vs Joker I think too. Possibly. Just going off of the odds last year after Wimby. He was a +130 dog to Joker in Cinci

He can’t slide around like that though on hard court. He’d be a +150 dog vs Sinner.

Small dog vs Joker I think too. Possibly. Just going off of the odds last year after Wimby. He was a +130 dog to Joker in Cinci

He took it the year before though. He's capable and has the mojo this year.

Actual tears for someone who wasn't even the biggest fan but had a respect that took a long time to warm up to

Wearing Richard Simmons shorts today and I'd post a picture but pretty sure the Internet would cancel this

Novak knows Carlos is still learning English. Carlos is more nervous in the post game than during the game with these things. You can tell.

9am and thinking about pints even though I'm really pulling for Spain

What won't happen today is trying to work on a relationship, a drinking problem, a gambling problem. Found a thing on Google that won't allow female calls per AI lol.

I legitimately have no wagers today but Colombia would be my play

Back