2024 Golf Discussion - Playoff Time -- East Lake

You like Speith over JT?
I do actually like Spieth over JT. It's close though, and I probably wouldn't bet it. They are both of two of the best on tour when it comes to shot making, and I think with the wind and rain expected, those skills will play really well. I just like Spieth's short game more with those tiny greens

Didn't get to watch any of Rd.1 but really surprised to see the low scores, Detry on top and the Pavon carrying over his great play from last week.

Rd.2 plays-
Rose under 70.5 -110 3u
Keegan -140 v. Mitchell / Iowa ML +153 3u

GL fellas

Didn't get to watch any of Rd.1 but really surprised to see the low scores, Detry on top and the Pavon carrying over his great play from last week.

Rd.2 plays-
Rose under 70.5 -110 3u
Keegan -140 v. Mitchell / Iowa ML +153 3u

GL fellas

Like that parlay. GL.

I do actually like Spieth over JT. It's close though, and I probably wouldn't bet it. They are both of two of the best on tour when it comes to shot making, and I think with the wind and rain expected, those skills will play really well. I just like Spieth's short game more with those tiny greens
I take this back

Saban is in for the Pro-Am here on Wednesday. He's not wasting any time enjoying retirement.

I didn't post but I have one other future this tournament I played.

C'mon buddy. Let's lose any value you have left lol

The weird risk is I'm an oddball and instead of 25 wanted account at an even number.

Screenshot_20240202-230523.png

I do those kinds of odd number wagers all the time, usually on funky carnival stuff just to get to a square number and if it hits...bazinga!

0-1-1 rd.2. -1.5u. Keegan shoots 66 but Mitchell kept pace. Rose finishes bogey, bogey, par to card a 71.

Rd.3- Scheffler, Aberg, JT top 5 (ties paid, FD) +500 1.5u
Rd.3 ADD- Detry +220 v. Scheffler / Bradley ML / NC St. ML / Pitt ML +553. 1u
Rd.3 ADD- SW Kim under 69.5 -110 3u

Let's see if Detry can hang with the big boys/favs today.

Last edited:
I do those kinds of odd number wagers all the time, usually on funky carnival stuff just to get to a square number and if it hits...bazinga!
The funny thing here.

I played the Hadwin one and played here and went back in for the Aberg one. Why? Figured the price would drop.

I didn't mean that to be the end of my pre tournament bets but had a long Wednesday and that's what happened.

Yesterday I'm watching the coverage while working and couldn't for the life of me remember if my 27 dollar bet was on Aberg or someone else.

Hopefully he has his PGA breakthrough.

Good to know, do they always do that?

I tried FD and have had terrible experiences, always logging me out and the geolocator constantly can find my location. Virtually impossible to do live betting when they're doing that every couple minutes.
Very seldomly in my experience. Not that great of a book IMO but need to shop around for price and selection, so they’re 1 of 4 that I tend to use.

Very seldomly in my experience. Not that great of a book IMO but need to shop around for price and selection, so they’re 1 of 4 that I tend to use.
They're often better priced on ML parlays for me than DK, just too hard to bet live when it continues to delay finding my location. ESPNBet has been better for the parlays as well. Not a fan of their format but they keep giving me free plays and better lines, giving them a chance.

WHat's the rule for tourney winner futures if the tournament is called early after 54 holes? Normal grading?

Did a first time fantasy team on DK, for some reason they gave me a Hatton card, not upset that I had a Wyndham Clark card to replace him with

Back