2024 Golf Discussion - Playoff Time -- East Lake

Playing a 3rd round Parlay Aberg vs. Rodgers/Zalatoris vs. Moore +145 1*

GL fellas!

2-0 RBC Rd.2 +6.8u, +10.55u for the tourney. Hope to keep this ball rolling-

Rd. 3 plays-

Scheffler to make an eagle +550 1u (Betrivers). Eagles are out there, ask X as he had two in the front nine today. Scheffler birdied all three par 5's today, one yesterday. Think he'll go ape shit Scheffler style over the weekend and very possible to have a 2nd shot hole out, if not a short eagle putt on a par 5 tomorrow.

Burns -125 v. Putnam 3u (Betrivers). Back to the well again with Burns. Sub par round of -2, 69 today and he can get hot real quick. 8AM tee time tomorrow with good weather and I think he climbs the board on moving day. Prefer an over/under line on Burns but nothing has come available yet.

Burns -125 v. Putnam / Nuggets ML / Sac over 206 +259 2u

GL on your cross sport plays this weekend.

Missed these but hope you sweep!

Scheffler has a bigger lead in the FedEx points list over #2 Wyndham Clark, than Clark has over any player that has earned a single point this season. We're getting into Tiger territory here folks

Scheffler has a bigger lead in the FedEx points list over #2 Wyndham Clark, than Clark has over any player that has earned a single point this season. We're getting into Tiger territory here folks
Imagine if he could putt the first few months

I actually think it's pretty cool SS wins the Masters, then plays the next week too. It's good for the game.

I actually think it's pretty cool SS wins the Masters, then plays the next week too. It's good for the game.
Elite players pretty much had to this season since the PGA made Harbour Town a designated event. PGA Tour did it for that exact reason.

Alternate shot for Rd. 2 Zurich- Still like the Hojgaard bros over the Fitz bros. Alex isn't that good and there's more pressure in alternate shot. Big disparity in price I see, Betrivers has Hojgaard bros -125, MGM -120 but DK at +110.

Hojgaard Bros +110 5u.

Who are the drinkers? Always a busy weekend in NO….the format takes away the seriousness. It’s hot and humid

Crash and burn with the hojgaard bros. Even with a 4 putt by the Fitz’s, they couldn't keep pace, produce more that 2 birdies, missing the cut. Must’ve had some brotherly beef, not wanting to hang around for the weekend.

0-2 Zurich, -6u

Doing a little spring cleaning and went through my golf plays YTD, based on weekly tourney ending, posting recaps:

Jan +13.55u
Feb -8.5u
Mar +26.95u
April -7u

Feel good about where I'm at YTD-

*Over/Under round plays are where most of the dubs come from.
*Seldomly playing outrights cause for me, they're just so damn difficult to predict
*Still looking for success in majors and I tend to struggle w/ tournaments that float around shooting even par for each round, ending up in the -5 to -10 range. This correlates with those over/under plays as I'm a positive golfer so very hard for me to root for any player to shoot a high score. Seem to do well in shoot out tourneys.
*Heavy favorites for single rounds don't always come through, just need to have confidence that a dog of +130 to +180 can still beat the best and hit the submit button, sometimes...

GL moving into May. Should be some great opportunities to parlay golf with some NBA / NHL / MLB.

Byron rd. 1

Hughes under 68.5 -125 5u (FD)
Found a Mitchell -186 v. Reavie (Betrivers) which should be a solid parlay partner.

GL this week.

On that note, are there American books outside of MGM that don't use dead heat? Wouldn't mind comparing prices but that's pretty much a must in these golf plays.

On that note, are there American books outside of MGM that don't use dead heat? Wouldn't mind comparing prices but that's pretty much a must in these golf plays.
Both MGM and DK had top X, ties paid. Betrivers had options too. I generally see these prestart though. If it’s clearly not spelled out then dead heat applies, crushing any value

0-1 -5u Rd.1 Byron. Some showers over night which should lead to good scoring conditions for the early groups.

Rd.3 Day under 67.5 5u (FD)
Rd.3 add- Young -115 v. Kizzire 4u ((FD)

Last edited:
1-2 Rd.3 Byron, -4.85u, 1-3 total for tourney, -9.85u. Watch Day go out and shoot a 66 today... Really like Knapp or Wallace to take top position today.

Rd.4-Byron:

SW Kim top 10 (ties paid) +120 2.5u (MGM).
SW Kim top 10 / Pirates ML / Indians ML +530 2.5u (MGM)
Wallace to win +600 1u

Rd.4 add- Wallace under 68.5 -115 4u

That Nuggets ML loss really stings this morning. GL today

Last edited:
1-3 Rd.4, -2.5u, -12.35u for Byron. SW Kim carded a 67 and really thought he would land in the top 10, just too many other guys went lower for the day.

Onto Wells Fargo.

Back