2024 Golf Discussion - Playoff Time -- East Lake

Wells Fargo Rd.1 Plays-

Cantley under 70.5 -120 4u (DK)
Clark under 70.5 -135 4u(DK)
Reds ML / Twins under 8 / Im +120 v. JT, +471 1u(DK)
Tailing Tim on the Young -105 v. JT for the tourney- 3u (FD).

GL this week fellas.

0-4 rd.1 -12u Wells Fargo with one future pending. Too many bets rd.1, see if I can chip away at this deficit.

Rd.2 Noren under 70.5 -110 4u (Betrivers)
Add- Im +114 v JT 2u (DK)

Last edited:
1-1 Rd.2, -1.8u, -13.8 for Wells Fargo.

Rd. 3- Rors -110 v. X 4u (MGM)

Good and happy for X to keep the gas on for 2 rounds. Just think Rors can gain something on him today, closing that gap.

ESPNBet has a boost on both Rory and X to shoot 68 or better, so -3 each at +600

Normally I would just do this hoping for a shootout between the two, both obviously can score on this course but they both absolutely have a history of STB on Sundays, especially X with the lead. It should help that they played together yesterday, but will it?

Got an hour to chew on it, +600 is a nice number if these two run with the plot

ESPNBet has a boost on both Rory and X to shoot 68 or better, so -3 each at +600

Normally I would just do this hoping for a shootout between the two, both obviously can score on this course but they both absolutely have a history of STB on Sundays, especially X with the lead. It should help that they played together yesterday, but will it?

Got an hour to chew on it, +600 is a nice number if these two run with the plot
+600 is tempting but I don’t think the final pairing will be a shootout. Course still playing very difficult. X over/under is 71.5, -115/-110, Rors over under is 70.5 -110. I think these lines at FD are telling.

GL however you play it.

+600 is tempting but I don’t think the final pairing will be a shootout. Course still playing very difficult. X over/under is 71.5, -115/-110, Rors over under is 70.5 -110. I think these lines at FD are telling.

GL however you play it.
I'm not playing it. I do trust Sunday X over Sunday Rory in a tournament like this.

Next week I'd expect someone to come from behind against both

Wells Fargo recap- 2-0 Rd.4, +9.35. Lost a tourney match-up bringing total to -3.85u. Not bad considering an 0-4 start.

Onto the PGA Championship-

Golf never sleeps- Schwab Challenge has commenced, expecting some weather later today but rest of tourney looks hot and sunny. I got Bezuidenhout under 69.5 -135 Rd.1 to start. Hopefully something pops up for the afternoon wave.

RIP Grayson Murray.

4-1 Schwab. Think Riley gets it done today. Scheffler will likely close the gap early and will look to catch Riley live at +150 plus.

Im top 5(ties paid) +275 3u (MGM)

Last edited:
Round 4 only Schwab Challenge

Coody -115 vs Buckley: gut play here… Buckley looked nervy to me yesterday, I think he may struggle.

Enjoy the day today, best of luck with your wagers.

I was thinking they were related. Self inflicted, either on purpose or accident. He’s been open about his struggles with depression, anxiety and addiction. So sad

His parents confirmed today that he did, in fact, take his own life. What a horrible, awful tragedy. 3 bogeys in a row, withdraw from the tourney, and then take your own life? My goodness, I feel for his fiance and family.

NOTHING is that serious, your life is more important than anything, and it’s selfish as fuck to take your own life.

His parents confirmed today that he did, in fact, take his own life. What a horrible, awful tragedy. 3 bogeys in a row, withdraw from the tourney, and then take your own life? My goodness, I feel for his fiance and family.

NOTHING is that serious, your life is more important than anything, and it’s selfish as fuck to take your own life.
I found it interesting that in the family’s statement today, his fiancée wasn’t mentioned. He obviously had many demons in his past, and finally succumbed to them. He seemed like a very nice guy and was well liked by fellow PGA players and staff. Rest in peace.

Reactions: KJ
I found it interesting that in the family’s statement today, his fiancée wasn’t mentioned. He obviously had many demons in his past, and finally succumbed to them. He seemed like a very nice guy and was well liked by fellow PGA players and staff. Rest in peace.
I think they may have broken up. Someone told me today that they mentioned on the Masters broadcast that the wedding was 2 weeks after the Masters. But they still refer to her as fiancee now, so obviously they didn't proceed as planned

I think they may have broken up. Someone told me today that they mentioned on the Masters broadcast that the wedding was 2 weeks after the Masters. But they still refer to her as fiancee now, so obviously they didn't proceed as planned
Kinda figured that could have a lot to do with it

RIP Grayson Murray.

4-1 Schwab. Think Riley gets it done today. Scheffler will likely close the gap early and will look to catch Riley live at +150 plus.

Im top 5(ties paid) +275 3u (MGM)
Hope you were able to grab a piece of Riley @laopadak . Haven't been active recently but grabbed a small bite of him at 50-1 after his approach game went white hot Thursday with over 3 strokes gained on approach alone .

Injuries behind him and cool to see the individual break through (extra bonus for him to do it going toe to toe with Scottie)

Hope you were able to grab a piece of Riley @laopadak . Haven't been active recently but grabbed a small bite of him at 50-1 after his approach game went white hot Thursday with over 3 strokes gained on approach alone .

Injuries behind him and cool to see the individual break through (extra bonus for him to do it going toe to toe with Scottie)
Good to see you around PC, congrats on the Dub and hopefully we'll see you posting more golf plays and insight.

I played the final round dumb- for top 5 finishes, I had Keegan and Im circled and decided on Im..Should've just been happy and slammed on Riley at +110 before 4th round started. Was out on the golf course and when I finally had a chance to look at the live line, he was already in the -180 up to -250 range. Missed opportunity for sure.

4-2 Schwab so can't complain. Onto this week.

New spot on the schedule for the RBC Canadian Open.

Good for the tournament, no doubt, instead of in front of the US OPEN.

didn’t get a chance to dig into RBC much so starting with a numbers play.

Rd.1 Hojgaard -130 v. Shelton 2.5u

GL this week

1-0 Rd.1. My golf wins are getting consumed by MLB and NBA plays, need to turn those around.

Rd.2- Tommy Kim under 69.5 -140 4u

Burns up to -140, hope I’m right, Leggo Sammy!

Adds-
The other C Young +190 v. Fleetwood 2u
Women’s- Nordqvist -140 v. Knight 2u

GL on whatever you’re betting today

Bobby Mac lead and then a huge cluster.
Really liked how he finished the round, very impressive. Think he closes it today?

Not sure how the weather effects play today. On one side, soft greens, on the other, may make going low more difficult.

Really liked how he finished the round, very impressive. Think he closes it today?

Not sure how the weather effects play today. On one side, soft greens, on the other, may make going low more difficult.
Wildly impressive finish.

Someone will go real low today. IMO. I mean like 6 under.

Now, who is that?

2-1 Rd.3. 4-1 RBC. Lots of circles for me today in all sports, not sure that's a good thing. Have a number of units I'm trying to hit today so need to be smart about it.

Rd.4- Will be adding.

Womens- Saso -114 vs. Koiwai 3u

Add- MacIntyre -106 / Royals -130 / Rangers -130 +511 2u

Add- Novak under 69.5 -115 5u (FD)
Add- Ace Rd.4 boosted +2250 1u (FD)

Last edited:
Back