• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

2024 Golf Discussion - Playoff Time -- East Lake

PPH fwiw.

Went from -150 to -140 overnight

If you remember my Cam Smith bet during US Open (Cantlay one too) I think I was gaining a stroke via pph.

PPH fwiw.

Went from -150 to -140 overnight

If you remember my Cam Smith bet during US Open (Cantlay one too) I think I was gaining a stroke via pph.
Thanks for this. Going to have to consider alternative books to the mainstream CO books, moving forward. They've been catching on as the season progresses, throwing up some very low, highly juiced numbers that makes you think twice.

Thanks for this. Going to have to consider alternative books to the mainstream CO books, moving forward. They've been catching on as the season progresses, throwing up some very low, highly juiced numbers that makes you think twice.
I'll post tomorrow's offerings on my PPH and bol in full for capping purposes.

Thx for sharing Reno. Late to the party today and but seeing some that are better, others that are similar. Gonna look at PPH moving forward. GL today

Deere rd.2-

Spieth under 68.5 -150 2u

Add- Hubbard -115 v Rodgers 3u

Not many live or late round options for me. Need to jump in early tomorrow or this evening for rd.3. GL on your plays today

Last edited:
Going to grab a guy or two few strokes behind tonight. I always like this situation.

Reactions: KJ
Going to grab a guy or two few strokes behind tonight. I always like this situation.
Rai has been playing so well lately, thinking today was his off round. It's damn near like he's on the doorstep

Both 67.5

-125 Denny
-135 Rai

Rai a bit bigger.

I think Rai wins this thing.

Back to scoring ... Rain early should make this soft you'd think.

Back to Rai... He's playing the best out of anyone within 5 shots of the lead, IMO. He's ready after last week.

Think it’s a two way race between Thompson and Rai. Have both tied in with KC/Balt ML’s today.

If you like Rai as an outright best price I’m seeing is +350 on Betrivers

Think it’s a two way race between Thompson and Rai. Have both tied in with KC/Balt ML’s today.

There was a 400 @ BOL right after play yesterday but 300-340 has been the numbers most everywhere else.

I did both Thompson and Rai with Verstappen to finish top 2 in F1

Thompson +200
Rai +530

Also on Rai u67.5 -135, tailed BAR with McCarthy u67.5 -135

GL today fellas

They are under round props Spek, still there

Nvm, just realized you said FD. I can only find them at DK

They are under round props Spek, still there

Nvm, just realized you said FD. I can only find them at DK

No round props for me 2day- I've been hitting them pretty big but my buddy who barely bets and never does those also doesn't have.

Good ole NY.

Caesars has Rai -145, not sure if you get them or bet365 which I'm looking at next. They tend to have *almost* everything

Yeah all I have is the overall to win from Caesars.

Would love to understand why the differences between the states.

Back