******2022 NHL Playoffs IN GAME & Discussion******

I got kinda a miracle at start the ticket with greene getting 6 k’s despite getting blasted for 8 runs in 2.2 innings. Now I need another with Avs somehow getting another past this fucjing goalie then holding on

I want to cash this ticket so bad but I feel like there almost no way Avs win this in regulation. Lol. Fuck.

Crazy that Avs live ML is -400

Wow. If they kill the power play to start the period maybe they can turn around and get a goal. Feel like next goal wins and I’m real scared of ot. I don’t think they can let preds score, no way they win in regulation if they go, that goalie playin way to strong

Think Calgary at least ties it? Have a nice parlay ticket with Calgary to finish but am debating to hedge with dal now or wait

Think Calgary at least ties it? Have a nice parlay ticket with Calgary to finish but am debating to hedge with dal now or wait
Would be a bad beat if they can't but wouldn't blame the buy off at this point if it makes sense

How the fuck do Calgary get shut out at home to that outfit

Be on them big in g3 either because I'm steaming or because it's a smart wager

Tonight made no sense to me

Im on blues tonight but it doesn’t really matter who ya pick, just play the loser tonight in gm4, lol.

Also have

Caps +165
Penguins +100
Stars +143

4x on Preds

Late post on caps- whatever

Fade these, fade them all-

Hit or miss in playoffs

Last edited:
How square will Avs/Flames parlay be?

Pretty sure I woke up twice this morning square as fk

Not loving blues defensemen dropping like flies, they can’t continue giving up all those odd man rushes! Think they will clean it up and even series up today. They better!!

Reactions: KJ
Not loving blues defensemen dropping like flies, they can’t continue giving up all those odd man rushes! Think they will clean it up and even series up today. They better!!
Hoping they win 5-1 or 5-2 type, no last couple minute bullshit in that one please

Back