******2022 NHL Playoffs IN GAME & Discussion******

Sportsnet just showed a clip that Igor taunted malkin last game in regular season

Geno must have loved that winner

Is grab his dick and twist it a Southside thing?

Couple things and I know you’re trolling…….

But for those that don’t know……

That’s clearly taking place in the bleachers at the worlds largest Yag bar aka Wrigley Field….

Wrigley is located in the Boystown neighborhood of Chicago, it is where the Yag guys live and they have a huge parade.

Notice how no punches were thrown and it was ultimately much ado about nothing.

If I had a camera phone the time Pierzynski and Barrett fought that would’ve been amazing. The fight on the field set off over 20 fights in the stands and that game was on the Southside.

All series now have +165 or better to go to six or seven games. I don't love the idea of laying say 200 to win 65 but one has to think many of these series, save a couple from the west, have what it takes to go at least six. Especially those where the dogs won game 1. Am I alone in this mentality?

wtf Rangers. only gave up the 83 sog last night. And about a billion attempts. That was fucking garbage.
Mika sog weighed in. Kakko no points weighed in. And I'm going over my first goal scorer props and I have already 3 primary assists on the first goals scored (ror, mika, mikko), so at least I'm kinda on the same page.
Oh, note to self, picking up a six pack of beers prior to the Rangers game will DEFINITELY NOT BE ENOUGH! fuck all. So pissed off.

NHL gonna NHL.......not sure how many goals were waived off in all the Game 1s, but I know the Rangers had one. Honestly surprised the NY Post headline didn't callback that old Harvard headline "Pens beat Rangers 4-4".

Officiating stats for the Game 1s

Penalty Minutes
Leafs 62
Lightning 51
Preds 34
Flames 30
Stars 30
Wild 28
Avs 22
Blues 18
Bruins 16
Panthers 10
Oilers 10
Kings 10
Caps 8
Rangers 8 (3 OT)
Canes 6
Pens 2 (3 OT)

Power Play Chances
Leafs 6
Wild 6
Blues 6
Lightning 5
Avs 5
Flames 5
Stars 5
Pens 4 (3 OT)
Preds 4
Oilers 4
Kings 4
Caps 3
Bruins 3
Canes 3
Panthers 2
Rangers 1 (3 OT)

Last edited:
NY Post had a great photo of the goal/no goal - where is Dumoulin's body? And where is the rest of his stick? When you answer that you'll know who actually interfered.

Attachments

• Kaapo-Kakko.jpg
    Kaapo-Kakko.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 6

That’s clearly taking place in the bleachers at the worlds largest Matt Yag bar aka Wrigley Field….

Wrigley is located in the Boystown neighborhood of Chicago, it is where the Matt Yag guys live and they have a huge parade.

If I had a camera phone the time Pierzynski and Barrett fought that would’ve been amazing. The fight on the field set off over 20 fights in the stands and that game was on the Southside.
It looked like one of those hobo fights
No one actually lands a punch and they just wallow around on top of each other until they tire out-
The guy on bottom- or “catcher” if you will- looks like he might have had a little more gas in the tank…

NY Post had a great photo of the goal/no goal - where is Dumoulin's body? And where is the rest of his stick? When you answer that you'll know who actually interfered.

It seemed like the right call after seeing the multiple replays they showed. He didn’t seem to be pushed into the goalie enough for it to be the D man’s fault, and he absolutely hit the goalie which is, by rule, interference in that situation. Like most everyone said after the game, it was a 50/50 call, could see it going either way.

The domingue post game was great. Pretty much he just kept eating food

It seemed like the right call after seeing the multiple replays they showed. He didn’t seem to be pushed into the goalie enough for it to be the D man’s fault, and he absolutely hit the goalie which is, by rule, interference in that situation. Like most everyone said after the game, it was a 50/50 call, could see it going either way.
I agree it was 50/50. To me that means the call on the ice should have stood. At least that's how the NFL and MLB look at it, 50/50 the call stands. The NBA and NHL have a (deserved IMO) reputation of considering the jersey when making such decisions.

The Rangers may or may not have gotten screwed on that call but the fact is they were thoroughly dominated from the second period on. This team is drafting in the top 5 without Shesterkin carrying them as he did again last night.

Maybe Gallant should just play Reaves on the first line. Sullivan dominated Gallant as usual. If it were up to me Drury and Gallant would both be out on the street after this team gets swept.

I agree it was 50/50. To me that means the call on the ice should have stood. At least that's how the NFL and MLB look at it, 50/50 the call stands. The NBA and NHL have a (deserved IMO) reputation of considering the jersey when making such decisions.

I can understand this. It happened pretty quickly though, and since it wasn’t a penalty there wasn’t a call on the ice per say. I’d much rather let the officials let it go, or not make a call there, and then let replay sort it out (which they did here).

I wouldn’t like to see the precedent where they call the goalie interference and then use the logic that it was called that way on the ice so we have to stick with it if/when it’s really close. I’ve always hated that about other sports where they use the call on the field to justify not getting it right, but I do understand why they do it that way.

I know nobody else watches Aussie Rules Football, but they have it 100% right on the replays. The entire thing takes about 15-30 seconds and the booth makes the call, period. They communicate with the officials and the fans/TV audience explaining exactly why they made the call they did. It’s easily the best replay system for any major sport.

Toronto/TB I
Hedman o2.5 SOG -140
Had 5 the first game, averages 2.7 and this is a big game, I'm sure he'll be firing. Seems like he's on the ice all the time any way.

Nylander first goal +1400

Marner 2+ points at +180 as well. Marner really impressed me game 1.

I kinda like Matthews any time goal scorer too, but -125, I dunno.

NHL gonna NHL.......not sure how many goals were waived off in all the Game 1s, but I know the Rangers had one. Honestly surprised the NY Post headline didn't callback that old Harvard headline "Pens beat Rangers 4-4".

Officiating stats for the Game 1s

Penalty Minutes
Leafs 62
Lightning 51
Preds 34
Flames 30
Stars 30
Wild 28
Avs 22
Blues 18
Bruins 16
Panthers 10
Oilers 10
Kings 10
Caps 8
Rangers 8 (3 OT)
Canes 6
Pens 2 (3 OT)

Power Play Chances
Leafs 6
Wild 6
Blues 6
Lightning 5
Avs 5
Flames 5
Stars 5
Pens 4 (3 OT)
Preds 4
Oilers 4
Kings 4
Caps 3
Bruins 3
Canes 3
Panthers 2
Rangers 1 (3 OT)
So the Wild had six power-play chances and end up losing the game, 4-0... against one of the higher-scoring teams in the league. At home.

I will take the road dog in Minnesota tonight with that kind of D...

+120

I dunno, I mean if it was Marchand, yeah. But it looks like his skate just got caught and he was losing his balance ffs.

I can understand this. It happened pretty quickly though, and since it wasn’t a penalty there wasn’t a call on the ice per say. I’d much rather let the officials let it go, or not make a call there, and then let replay sort it out (which they did here).

I wouldn’t like to see the precedent where they call the goalie interference and then use the logic that it was called that way on the ice so we have to stick with it if/when it’s really close. I’ve always hated that about other sports where they use the call on the field to justify not getting it right, but I do understand why they do it that way.

I know nobody else watches Aussie Rules Football, but they have it 100% right on the replays. The entire thing takes about 15-30 seconds and the booth makes the call, period. They communicate with the officials and the fans/TV audience explaining exactly why they made the call they did. It’s easily the best replay system for any major sport.
Rugby too, the audio communication between ref and replay is heard on tv

Nothings hidden

That’s clearly taking place in the bleachers at the worlds largest Matt Yag bar aka Wrigley Field….

Wrigley is located in the Boystown neighborhood of Chicago, it is where the Matt Yag guys live and they have a huge parade.

Can’t stand the fuxking Cubs. So many fans here in NO because of WGNO

What's the likelihood Tor or TB win the next three games in a row? Can bet the series to go 6 games or 7 games, both at +155. Same deal with Stl/Min but they are +150

Im big on rangers tonight, feel like we got 1 series in east and one in west that should definitely be long series that 2-2 after 4, this pens/rangers series and blues/minny in the west,, got the 1st 2 to play out perfect in Minnesota, now we need rangers to even it up tonight!!

Also played Avs to win in regulation, just don’t think Nashville has what it takes to give these guys much a series.

What's the likelihood Tor or TB win the next three games in a row? Can bet the series to go 6 games or 7 games, both at +155. Same deal with Stl/Min but they are +150

Can’t speak on the others but think it pretty much a forgone conclusion blues goes at least 6.

Sounds amazing but that would greatly effect nba and nfl ability to control outcomes! Lol. Makes no sense they don’t just have someone in the booth who buzz down and just says “this the call” and move on, so stupid having the same asshole who made the wrong call take his sorry ass over wasting 5 min to try and justify his original call!! 95% the time we can all see the right call before the clown even sticks his face in the thing!! I caught few minutes of that spring football shit last week and looks like they were doing it right as well! It only the leagues with all the money who can’t get it right!!

Minny not getting enough plus money in stl for me to do the road dog chase, with blues only -115 I’ll be on them gm3, hopefully they handle business then I’ll be back on the wild gm4.

few notes real quick
last night Marner and Hedman won my proppers which more than offset my first goal scorer crap

I looked earlier and the Rangers/Pens first goal scorers are no longer playable, imho. Someone must have been crushing these (not me, obviously) but I mean there are 5-6 guys all at less than +1000. Some guys odds have dropped in half. Crazy. I think you need a good +1000 - +1500 to make them playable, and nothing is there. I mean I was going to take Lafreniere and Mika tonight hoping for +2500 and +1100 respectively, but not even close.
I did play Mika to get more than 1 point at +220.
I also played him at o2.5 sog at evs
He hit the sog prop last game and the Rangers only had one pp. Ridiculous. Rangers will come out aggressive and probably take a few pens and draw a few as well. I do like the Rangers on the puck line, BUT, I am big fucking homer and I'll settle for a 1-0 win truth be told.

I played Panthers and Flames to win in regulation

Going to look at some more props later on but it's been too busy today for me to really delve into it.

Think Blues/Wild should go 7 but not into playing zigs and zags there, definitely be on the loser tomorrow night in g4

Back