******2022 NHL Playoffs IN GAME & Discussion******

Thanks Boston for doing what you do best

Canes looked ripe for the taking from a team with half a heart, clearly not here

Not sure how the series can remotely change now

Got the plus money win with blues. I suppose the right thing to do here is prob come back w minny gm2? but damn blues goalie looked good! I know I shouldn’t care what gm1 looked like, just stick w plan and bet the series to go longer but maybe this won’t be that tough a round 1 test? I dunno, it def minny or nothing gm2, just havnt decided which.

Got the plus money win with blues. I suppose the right thing to do here is prob come back w minny gm2? but damn blues goalie looked good! I know I shouldn’t care what gm1 looked like, just stick w plan and bet the series to go longer but maybe this won’t be that tough a round 1 test? I dunno, it def minny or nothing gm2, just havnt decided which.
I will be backing teams to even it up in game 2

Last night was pretty good. Coulda been great, got a bit unlucky with ROR as his initial shot was saved that led to the first goal, and of course he scored the second as well. Going to throw these in early and we'll see if I add anything later.

Mika +1200
Hunt +3000
Rodrigues +2300

The Mika one is my favorite and I may need to wait to see lineups before anything else, but I believe Mika had 12 first goals this year which is quite a lot. He only had 1 the past 10+ games though as the Rangers were doing everything they could to drive goals through Kreider so he could get to 50. Now it's the playoffs, and I expect Mika to come out ripping. May not score, but will shoot a helluva lot more than he had so a SOG wager may be in play as well.
Hunt is probably the guy that drives me the most insane as he has blown dozens of goals this year. He played on the 2nd line for like 40% of the year and scored 6 frigging goals. FFS, I could have lucked into that many playing 10 mpg with Panarin. BUT, this guy is a playoff type grinder and I just feel like he'll have a solid series.

Two more Rangers props - will be back later with more plays/commentary.
Mika o2.5 sog -114 This is a strong play, IMHO. As mentioned above, his shots really tailed off near the end of the year as he was trying to setup Kreider, but when the games count, Mika shoots. IF last night was any bearing, penalties are going to get called, and obviously Mika will play a lot on the pp. He hit this in 2/3 vs Pens this year, with the other being a 2 shot game, I do like this, but its the playoffs, so tread lightly.
Kakko u1 point -130. In his 6 games since returning from injury, he' failed to point in 4/6. He doesn't get much if any pp time, and as he is coming back from injury, he'll have his ice time monitored I'm sure.

First goal scorer Caps/Panthers
Duclair +1400
Hornquist +2500

Really wanted to bet an early goal on this one, but juiced way too heavy. I think Panthers come out hot and fast, this team wants to make a statement. They are great at home, they should pepper the Caps. Probably a good bet on saves for Caps goalie.

Igor is doing everything he can

Rags need to relieve some pressure

Shot attempts are 74 to 40 for the pens

Back