******2022 NHL Playoffs IN GAME & Discussion******

Pretty sure about 85% of these playoffs games have gone to the over. 1st period over 1.5 goals is hitting at an insane clip.

Can't remember a playoffs that is so wide open, no hot goalie, and bad defense with awful penalties.

Pretty sure about 85% of these playoffs games have gone to the over. 1st period over 1.5 goals is hitting at an insane clip.

Can't remember a playoffs that is so wide open, no hot goalie, and bad defense with awful penalties.
Yup… cost me a ton at the beginning

That Being Said...1ST 2 Games Tonight Only Had 1 Goal Each...

Chances Of DAL/CAL Over 1.5 1st Period?!

O 1.5 +100

U 1.5 -120

Screams UNDER To Me...Which Means Probably Goes Over...

:shake:

That Being Said...1ST 2 Games Tonight Only Had 1 Goal Each...

Chances Of DAL/CAL Over 1.5 1st Period?!

O 1.5 +100

U 1.5 -120

Screams UNDER To Me...Which Means Probably Goes Over...

:shake:

I think full game under is better. These two actually have good defenses and decent goalies.

Both of these teams are in trouble whoever advances. Crosby out, not sure on 1 goalie status if he comes back. Rangers goalie can't handle the bright lights.
Crosby's history makes me doubt he comes back this series if he had any sort of concussion, hopefully for them it was just super precautionary

I’m not even anti women in sports but she’s not cut out for that position. Even random people that never watch hockey will text me and be like “yo is this shit serious? Who is this lady?”
I think hockey of all the sports has the best female announcers from what I've seen

Probably 5 or 6 teams I've heard have one during the season at least a few games just watching games on center ice and I think most I barely even noticed a difference

But hextall is just not good, her voice is not one for broadcasting

She ruins games shes doing

It’s insane man.

I cashed out 18 units and then gave back 10

The totals have been retarded

These next couple days could be……. Awesome, good, nuclear meltdown…..

Hope it’s awesome
HBO had the episode with chrissys intervention on tonight

I've seen it hundreds of times now and it hits every time

Both of these teams are in trouble whoever advances. Crosby out, not sure on 1 goalie status if he comes back. Rangers goalie can't handle the bright lights.
I agree with you to go against the winner of this series in the next round but its way too premature to be crushing Shesterkin who carried the Rangers all season and was spectacular in game one. No doubt he has had a bad series but he will be fine going forward.

The Rangers are just a terribly managed organization from ownership on down to the coach. The Penguins are an old team with little depth with an excellent coach and third string goalie that will be exposed no later than round 2. Gallant and his refusal to bench Reaves and Nemeth just shows why this guy was fired in the past and why the Rangers should dump him after they lose in game 6.

Crosby's history makes me doubt he comes back this series if he had any sort of concussion, hopefully for them it was just super precautionary
If thats true and the Rangers can't beat a Crosby less Penguins team with a third string goalie they suck even more than I have been saying all season.

It's that old saying.....the playoffs don't start until Penguin fans are crying about officiating.....

Maybe our friends in the desert made Pittsburgh the favorite for a reason……
The Pens are the far better coached team and are not carried by a goalie and power play. The Rangers were one of the worst equal strength teams in the league and teams that struggle 5 on 5 rarely have playoff success.

NHL Series prices with teams up 3-2
Carolina -360
Toronto -360
St Louis - 280
LA Kings -170
Panthers -1000
Penguins -225
Calgary -700

I know Kings and Penguins would be on the road for a potential game 7, but ffs, have they been watching these series?
I live and die Rangers hockey, but my God, other than a period or two here and there, Penguins have been better, plain and simple. They understand playoff hockey. Win battles in the corners, win faceoffs (OMG RANGERS FUCKING WIN JUST ONE IMPORTANT FACE OFF) and get pucks to the net with traffic. Rangers are pissing me off to no end. They come into the playoffs with the braggadocio of having quality depth and ffs ONE guy (Goodrow) gets hurt and now they are dressing 7 defenseman? And 16 second for Nemeth last night SIXTEEN. I am all for shortening your bench, ESPECIALLY in an elimination game. I'm good with Reeves getting 6 minutes, Rooney played sparingly, but 16 seconds is a fucking disgrace. It's akin to subbing off a sub in soccer. Don't fucking dress a guy if you're not going to play him. I think someone mentioned above Shesterkin not playing well under the spot light, and well, I disagree. Yeah, he's not been otherwordly but the Rangers are doing him no favors allowing the Penguins to drive to the net at will. He saved 79 shots in game 1. He didn't play great in a few periods in Pittsburgh, but he's definitely been good overall. Rangers getting Lindgren back helps out, not because he's great, he's not, he's okay. BUT, it gives them a lot more fluidity in their pairings and I'm sure Fox feels a lot more comfortable coming forward with his normal partner with him rather then Braun or whomever else.
I see Motte may be coming back for game 6, but even if he is not, they better suit up someone other than a 7th defenseman. I know Gallant was some size and "grit" out there, but honestly they need forwards that can forecheck, keep the puck in the Penguins zone, win battles in corners, etc.. Hunt, McKegg or Gauthier should fill this out, but for some reason they don't. Maybe Motte can. I will say the Penguins played entirely with lack of confidence without Crosby. Their #1 line has been far and away the best line from both teams. I expected the Rangers #1 line to be better than it has, and I really expected the Rangers #2 line to be a lot better than it has been.
Anywayyyyyyyyyy, I have zero confidence in this series coming back to NY for game 7, but I have faith they still win the cup. #LGR

rant over

I don't think Igor is the issue.

If it wasn't for him game 1 wouldn't have even made ot

He wasn't the issue game 4 in Pitt, everything was tipped or passed around him for an open net.

Next round, I do think rangers would have a better chance vs the canes or Bruins, just because Igor definitely has it on him to steal a series.

Even with a healthy Crosby, the depth just wouldn't be enough against the other too, even if Jarry is healthy g1.

Looks like the other division will be de facto ECF tho if it's Florida vs Toronto/tampa. Can't wait for that series whomever it is.

No nurse tonight for Edmonton because of the sussy, kinda think that helps, he's been playing too wild and all over the place.

I'll be on Edmonton, Duncan Keith getting cooked by Kempe on that ot goal is a bit scary though to think he's gonna be playing 20 mins.

I think coco and the final solution take over tonight though and play like they did in the 3rd on Tuesday.

Vasilevski has won 16 straight playoff games following a loss.

Lightning are priced so low, I have a leafs future and do think they win series, but hard not to like Tampa tonight.

Will be on Bruins to send it to 7

Was hoping wild would be + money, I think they send it to 7 too. I'll be on them likely. Bortuzzo back should help, but blues still missing half their regular d

Back