******2022 NHL Playoffs IN GAME & Discussion******

Think Blues/Wild should go 7 but not into playing zigs and zags there, definitely be on the loser tomorrow night in g4

I’m all bout zig zagging. Normally I wouldn’t be doing zig zag, i would keep playing road team to get a win, then switch if they get it in 1st game (like I did in minny), but wild not getting enough plus money,, at -115 I just assume play blues gm 3 and chase gm4 if need be, hopefully they win then I’ll be on wild gm4.

I’d had preferred wild been getting as much plus on road as blues did but whatever. Definately will play game3 loser in gm4. I like blues chances gm3 anyway.

Dammit. I was really hoping for a easy one, that been the nice thing bout blues/wild, both games were sweat free! Lol

Wow. I was sure rangers were gonna give the lead up way they were sitting back and being out played in 3rd, then just like that 5-2!

I’m a Avs win in regulation away from a great day! Really wish I would have took panthers instead, they were the more desperate team.

So we are gonna get +130 or so on kings at home? Surely they can win 1 home game right?
Best way to play g3 is LAK tt over imo

I do not think they are close to Oilers in talent but a home team total chase after zero last night seems logical

Best way to play g3 is LAK tt over imo

I do not think they are close to Oilers in talent but a home team total chase after zero last night seems logical

Don’t kings got a good goalie? They stole one in Edmonton, feel like they should cash one at plus at home. I’m not gonna do anything crazy like double up gm 4 but maybe I can get gm 3 or it not get it back in gm4! Lol

Don’t kings got a good goalie? They stole one in Edmonton, feel like they should cash one at plus at home. I’m not gonna do anything crazy like double up gm 4 but maybe I can get gm 3 or it not get it back in gm4! Lol
I don't do x's and o's in any sport unless there is a reason and I'm extremely confident in it. Not my style.

But giving up 3 and 6, Oilers are pretty damn talented offensively, like them cashing one if not both tt's in LA more than hoping the Kings win a game

Great sports day next two days

Oaks tomorrow with NBA/NHL

Derby Sat with NBA/NHL

Hard to pay much attention to bases with all that, hell have to pay attention to soccer just cuz but that's a lot

Shoot. I’ve just started getting hot with bases after going back and forth the entire 1st month. I’m full time on bases for the next 2 months!!

Not like hockey takes me any time, I have no clue how to cap it, lol. I just bet series to go certain way.

Shoot. I’ve just started getting hot with bases after going back and forth the entire 1st month. I’m full time on bases for the next 2 months!!
be watching horses all day the next couple then back n forth w/nba and nhl

when suns win tomorrow night it will make the whole weekend great regardless the ponies

Every day this week I been losing my last play in these. Yesterday it was cause the punk ass refs took Ayton out the game. Now I just need Avs in regulation. So annoyed I didn’t go panthers who had to win

Don’t make any sense they shooting way better vs mavs than sorry ass Pels
Too many scorers vs not enough 3 and d's

Just so deep at the right positions, hell McGee might be the biggest x factor of the series too along with Biyombo. Depth behind Ayton is insane and pretty lucky with Bismack

Too many scorers vs not enough 3 and d's

Just so deep at the right positions, hell McGee might be the biggest x factor of the series too along with Biyombo. Depth behind Ayton is insane and pretty lucky with Bismack

Ayton/centers should be punking them, that no surprise (still pissed what refs did to ayton last night!). It all the wide open outside shots they generally defend. Of course crowder remembering how to shoot doesn’t help, that clown couldn’t buy a bucket in round 1

Ayton/centers should be punking them, that no surprise (still pissed what refs did to ayton last night!). It all the wide open outside shots they generally defend. Of course crowder remembering how to shoot doesn’t help, that clown couldn’t buy a bucket in round 1
Meh he's no clown, just actually bought in to Monty's vision last season and took less to come to PHX

First true sign that players finally were making the Suns a destination under James Jones

He's the glue guy, perfect fit whether he hits shots or not

I’m getting a baaaad feeling bout this one. Dunno what I im doing playing a team to go up 2-0 anyways? That not how I bet the playoffs!

Back