******2022 NHL Playoffs IN GAME & Discussion******

Hoping they win 5-1 or 5-2 type, no last couple minute bullshit in that one please

We kinda due for a tight game in this series, I rather grind out a win than see wild go up 2-0 in 1st 5 min again! Hockey sure has changed tho, used to be all these playoffs games were played tight; now it seems like damn near all of them blowouts!

We kinda due for a tight game in this series, I rather grind out a win than see wild go up 2-0 in 1st 5 min again! Hockey sure has changed tho, used to be all these playoffs games were played tight; now it seems like damn near all of them blowouts!
Well I'm big on Blues and got some team total too

Don't need Wild going up 2-0 ffs

Well I'm big on Blues and got some team total too

Don't need Wild going up 2-0 ffs

I’d think it be more likely we don’t see any goals in 1st than that shit again. I dunno tho, like I said hockey has changed a lot since before the pandemic. Like maybe 1 game in a series ended up the way almost all of them are now, it crazy.

Got blues and tampa to even it up today. Gotta roll with rangers and panthers 2marro right? Granted those were home teams and these road but these were the favs coming in, home Ice has never meant all that much to me.

I’m not messing with Calgary at those prices cause Dallas the only team playing that grind down the more talented team playoff hockey I know and love!! Calgary could be in real trouble, even if they even it up, longer series goes the more Dallas gonna wear on them.

Really not sure preds can take a game. Other than that goalie standing on his head the one game I bet Avs in regulation (of course) this series been a straight up ass kicking. Whomever comes out of blues/wild series gonna suffer the same fate, I can’t even imagine what Avs score on blues with all their defenseman hurt!

I’m not messing with Calgary at those prices cause Dallas the only team playing that grind down the more talented team playoff hockey I know and love!! Calgary could be in real trouble, even if they even it up, longer series goes the more Dallas gonna wear on them.
It's clear you love that dump in N Texas

Hell you could be mayor of Amarillo for all I know

Maybe another day. Think I’m gonna crash soon, I was gonna look at baseball card but my eyes dry, I need to take contacts out, usually pass out when I do that.

Reactions: KJ
Took Florida and calgary

I'll pay to see them lose if need be

Francouz vs Ingram as a goaltending matchup may be auto over

Wtf wrong w panthers power play? These losers getting one after another and can’t score shit. 0fer the entire series, and these clowns huge favs?

Wtf wrong w panthers power play? These losers getting one after another and can’t score shit. 0fer the entire series, and these clowns huge favs?
Small sample size

They are doubling them up in shot attempts, they score more than anyone in league this year

Igor getting no help on d zone coverage

Every goal has been a screen or tip, and every shot inside the slot

This team needs JT Miller

Laf and kakko not enough now, need Schneider too in any deal

I needed that OT win for my series future but hitting the -1.5 is seriously in doubt.

Back