**** 2020 F*ck Covid MLB In Game ****

Snakes might struggle to get runners home early in games but they have been tough on pens late in games!!

You know things are bad when teams are pitching around Sogard to pitch to Yelich. So far 0-3 with two strikeouts and a weak grounder. Chris Davis watch out Yelich is challenging you for worst contract in baseball.

I already had no hopes for the Brewers but Cain opting out is awful.

I don’t know which cardinals have the Rona, it been reported the 1st 2 are pitchers but dunno who. Haven’t heard anything bout the 3rd guy. I just hope we don’t wake up to hearing half the damn team has it. You know they not following any guidelines among themselves. I was really hoping it would have been couple our waste of space outfielders they insist on playing every day despite having better options!

cards could be good but not with the lineup they fielding now with center and right being automatic outs!! Our 5-9 holes in lineup are straight up garbage and 1-4 not exactly strong enough to carry a team! Pitching our only strength and now that depth gonna be put to the test it appears.

I don’t know which cardinals have the Rona, it been reported the 1st 2 are pitchers but dunno who. Haven’t heard anything bout the 3rd guy. I just hope we don’t wake up to hearing half the damn team has it. You know they not following any guidelines among themselves. I was really hoping it would have been couple our waste of space outfielders they insist on playing every day despite having better options!

cards could be good but not with the lineup they fielding now with center and right being automatic outs!! Our 5-9 holes in lineup are straight up garbage and 1-4 not exactly strong enough to carry a team! Pitching our only strength and now that depth gonna be put to the test it appears.

Don't complain about your lineup. The Brewers lineup right now is two deep if you believe that Yelich hasn't lost it. Now the defense has taken a huge hit without Cain who I have to say is being a pussy since he said no one in his family has any pre existing conditions.

Don't complain about your lineup. The Brewers lineup right now is two deep if you believe that Yelich hasn't lost it. Now the defense has taken a huge hit without Cain who I have to say is being a pussy since he said no one in his family has any pre existing conditions.

The Cardinals have one guy hitting above .250.

Ok both of our teams suck. Really its hard to care all that much at this point. Between guys opting out and all the cancellations what kind of season is this anyway.

Yadi and dejung 2 the guys w Rona. Our offense is total shit without dejung in the middle of order!

Who is this lady on ESPN Baseball?

awful

Sounds like the same annoying bitch who always does a early ncaa fb game on ESPN, not sure if it her cause most these bitches they let do games sound equally awful to me! Fox sports has one doing the mls tourney that id swear the same annoying cunt as ESPN’s gal!!! Lol

Back