***2019 NBA PLAYOFFS IN-GAME***

3 wasted poss there since Kerr decided to let the shit bunch play two more offensive poss out of a timeout. Great coach, but I never get that. Curry isn't getting more rest checking in 45 seconds after a timeout.

This really just has a feel of a game Portland somehow wins. Hope I’m wrong

I am getting that same awful feeling right now.

This feels like a throwaway game to be honest. Oracle final season effect as well comes into play.

But, we've seen this a few games in a row.

Now, if GSW is going to go 4 quarters trying to outscore them, they are in for a surprise. They need to at least try on defense.

Lead is 4...

line for 2h is 3.5

So, obviously to win they have to score 4.5 points extra

Just begging for Dubs cash.

GSW wants to close this out in the next 24 minutes and they aren’t going to let Leonard get in their way

The thing is, GSW could have come out and with any defensive effort they put this team away early. It was a wounded group but the Warriors treated this as a game in January.

I'd imagine Kerr rests the starters a lot of the 4th quarter.

This could get really ugly if that is the case.

Remember this though.

The HT line told you who was winning this game.

They literally begged for GSW money with that garbage.

You guys are mailing this in a tad prematurely. GSW does miss Andre, though. This looks like a DLeague lineup at times tonight.

Can Portland sustain this for 48 minutes? Even if they can sustain it for 42 out of 48 minutes...they’ll lose.

They need a double digit lead at the end of Q3 to finish this one....

Remember this though.

The HT line told you who was winning this game.

They literally begged for GSW money with that garbage.

I see this perspective, but how high can they really go with that line? They were only a 2 point fave for the game...it’s not like they can come out swinging with GSW a 5 or 6 point fave simply because they were down at the half.

I see this perspective, but how high can they really go with that line? They were only a 2 point fave for the game...it’s not like they can come out swinging with GSW a 5 or 6 point fave simply because they were down at the half.
Yes, but the key here is that they had to cross '0'.

So, down 4 and showing a -3 or 3.5 is actually a 2nd half line of 4.5

You cannot end in a tie.

Back