***2019 NBA PLAYOFFS IN-GAME***

xhny2hH.jpg

Not sure if tnt showed

But after that kawhi dunk

Drakes man was holding him back as he screamed at someone on the bucks

I completely disagree with Milwaukee not fouling with 29 seconds left in the game. If they had only been down 2, I can maybe understand it. But down 3, leaving very little time on the game clock, and simply one free-throw making it a two possession game...I don’t like that strategy. Gotta extend the game

I completely disagree with Milwaukee not fouling with 29 seconds left in the game. If they had only been down 2, I can maybe understand it. But down 3, leaving very little time on the game clock, and simply one free-throw making it a two possession game...I don’t like that strategy. Gotta extend the game

They got the stop they needed with 10 seconds left. Just didn’t get board. This isn’t college. Extending games doesn’t work.

Leonard playing at a level only rivaled by MJ. Lebron Kobe never played at this level on both ends of the court.

I’ve only seen about 5 minutes, but I feel like each time I look up I’m seeing some home cookin’ with the calls. Is that the case?

I’ve only seen about 5 minutes, but I feel like each time I look up I’m seeing some home cookin’ with the calls. Is that the case?

I don’t even think the calls are even remotely close. Am astonished at how slanted the whistle is so far for Toronto.

Teeed, every loose ball, block/charge and the level of physicality leaned toward Toronto I thought. GS was putrid though...no dog in the fight just surprised. And the nba let’s Everyone take 4 steps

Both Kawhi and Steph weren't getting calls until the 3Q, otherwise think the calls are even/fair.

TOR survives dreaded 3Q GSW push. Maintain 7pt lead into 4Q.

Warriors 2 best players on the court went 9-23 after 3. (edit: seems like blankets boxscore wasn't accurate when I posted that) Who says that team doesn't need KD?

Last edited:
Great win for the Raptors. Unfortunately, in my opinion, it’s not sustainable, nor is the ridiculous home cooking tonight. Going to be tough for me to pass up on the value of GSW after this game.

Back