***2019 NBA PLAYOFFS IN-GAME***

End of regulation and end of overtime...the guy that discloses a rib injury and is 0 for May gets both looks. I know he’s hit a lot of big ones, but not so sure about that.

End of regulation and end of overtime...the guy that discloses a rib injury and is 0 for May gets both looks. I know he’s hit a lot of big ones, but not so sure about that.
That was a terrible look.

Good job tonight. You kept the faith and called it all along.

I definitely thought when lead was 15-17 that it was over. Both 2nd and 3rd quarter runs in the last few minutes in all honesty kept the game honest.

The NBA tried their hardest to not give the Warriors one call the last 5 mins and OT but RIP to the Playoffs City was back at it again.

Refs tried to help Portland the best they could... Klay was horrible on offense, but so amazing on defense...
GSW it felt, knew they will win the game no matter what...

I'll fully admit from 93-78 until 104-104 I didn't watch at all. I had no clue till I got a text. I thought it was a joke.

Well, GSW and Milwaukee is going to be a lot of fun. This has the potential to be a great NBA Finals.... to watch

Refs tried to help Portland the best they could... Klay was horrible on offense, but so amazing on defense...
GSW it felt, knew they will win the game no matter what...

Yup.

Klay played defense late and OT.

He was awful on defense the first 3 qs

KD must be having mixed feelings right now...
If he won't play in the Finals, not sure what team will he support...

Somewhere the Warriors are laughing. This series is now officially interesting if this holds.

5 minutes to go, Milwaukee sitting on 85. Game team total live is currently 99.5. I just can’t see them getting there..

Back