***2019 NBA PLAYOFFS IN-GAME***

Think it's a rehearsal

They dont do the lottery 4 hours ago, when that tweet was posted, cause the guys inside the room cant leave till its revealed so no leaks

Nhl one was leaked like 20 mins before, time stamp had bettman drawing it at like 752pm I think on the video the nhl released afterwards, and lottery was revealed at like 815

Wow. Wasn’t Philly going to get Memphis’ pick if it was #1? Could you imagine if Philly was going to add Zion?

Memphis will gladly take Ja Morant

Well yeah, especially if they were going to lose the top pick to Philly. Conley is a great PG for Morant to learn from as well, he’s been a great player for years for that team, and he doesn’t have too many years left.

If I’m LA
Trade Bron for #1pick.
Take Zion. And let Unibrow/ Bron play in NO

Or if you’re NO do you think about moving AD and getting back 2 or 3 quality players to go with Zion? Not sure that makes the most sense, but he certainly acted like a primadona last year and didn’t want to be there.

Or if you’re NO do you think about moving AD and getting back 2 or 3 quality players to go with Zion? Not sure that makes the most sense, but he certainly acted like a primadona last year and didn’t want to be there.
I can absolutely see that angle as well

Boggles my mind that they can call a lane violation and think that’s a good call, when every ft there are land violations

My sources are telling me that on draft night

Not all details are filled in yet, to make it all work

But

AD to the knicks

3rd overall + kevin knox + future picks to NO

My sources are telling me that on draft night

Not all details are filled in yet, to make it all work

But

AD to the knicks

3rd overall + kevin knox + future picks to NO

Would be great for NO. Zion and then either Barrett or Morant? Sign me up if I’m NO.

Two different times this quarter to get this to a one possession game...Lopez brick 3 with a Raptor answer.

Horrible defense by Milwaukee there. They let Siakim walk up to where he wanted to shoot from with no pressure to end quarter. You gotta have awareness of clock at that point. He wasn't driving to the hoop.

Very 'odd' game one. It worked out well personally but lotsa interesting things to take from this.

Back