2018 NBA Free Agency and other Player Movement

Not sure if the Lakers are stacked by any means.

They win a ship only with Leonard who would be their best player.

KCP and not Paul George. Says a lot about the King.

Lance sucks at basketball and isn’t a good defender anymore. Sure he can try some bully ball but the Pacers let him go for $4 million when they’re 20 million under the cap!

Lebron the GM working his magic already. Luckily Magic is making these all one year deals and they’ll be able to sign Kawhi next season. But Lebron the GM has now gutted the Cavs twice and left them with horrible contracts that he pushed them for.

Not sure if the Lakers are stacked by any means.

They win a ship only with Leonard who would be their best player.

KCP and not Paul George. Says a lot about the King.

They are stacked, stacked with headcases.

Magic putting in work.

Lakers relevant for a day at least, gonna be fun when the season starts.

Kawow going Philly according to Fat Eddie.

I still believe in super mario hezonja

Hope he breaks out with the knicks

Decent under the radar signing. He’s only 23 so fits the mold knicks are trying to go. Has potential. Perry still stubborn on not giving up on his draft picks from other stops. Really wanted knicks bringing back Beas but he’s gone now for sure.

They are stacked, stacked with headcases.

Magic putting in work.

Lakers relevant for a day at least, gonna be fun when the season starts.

Kawow going Philly according to Fat Eddie.

Exactly.

Lebron signs and they bring in KCP Lance and McGee?

That’s embarrassing.

They’re 3 of the worst NBA players in the league. And KCP and Lance are minimum guys. KCP couldn’t even play in road games last season due to a criminal violation.

Would love to see Leonard to Sixers. Because both Sixers and Celtics would be guaranteed a finals birth for the next 5 years and no one would be left for Lebron in FA if Sixers can talk Kawaa into staying.

Remember NY going to have enough space to sign two guys next year too. Judging from this off-season players more likely to go there than follow the King.

Cramps on the tail end of his career. He didn't go to LA to win 'ships.

Went there to get paid, the lifestyle and network further.

Wife and kids benefit the most, can't hate him for that.

Rinse and repeat for the Dubs.

Kawhi and Embiid could rule the East for the next 5 years.

Cramps on the tail end of his career. He didn't go to LA to win 'ships.

Went there to get paid, the lifestyle and network further.

Wife and kids benefit the most, can't hate him for that.

Rinse and repeat for the Dubs.

Kawhi and Embiid could rule the East for the next 5 years.

Warriors are not as good as they’ve been in the past too but without Leonard they can’t beat the Dubz. With him, I think they win and win easily. Dray is shot and Curry close to hitting a wall. Durant unreal and Kawaa his daddy. Sixers with him could be a legit threat if Simmons could score over a point a game when it matters.

Why would Kawhi want to play with Cramps anyway. I can't see it myself.

A year ago I’d ask the same thing. Guy is being led by clowns and is obsessed with LA. He doesn’t even talk and wants to be in showtime. Makes no sense. Spurs are perfect for him. His uncle is ruining his life.

Is it cap space?
Can lebron force lakers to trade for kawhii?
They would have to trade all the young guys to clear enough space. They can offer a big contract to someone next year which is the most likely outcome. No Kawhi, no Boogie.

A year ago I’d ask the same thing. Guy is being led by clowns and is obsessed with LA. He doesn’t even talk and wants to be in showtime. Makes no sense. Spurs are perfect for him. His uncle is ruining his life.

That’s why I think it’s very risky for 76ers to go all in for him . He appears to be a rental , but PG13 seemed so as well and that worked out for OKC

Crazy Knicks nugget. With the signing of Super Mario they now have 3 of the top 7 picks from 2015 on their roster. KP selected 4th, Hezonja 5th, and Mudiay 7th lol. Gonna be a long year but Kyrie coming home in 2019

Don't get Lakers moves... hope they aren't done yet...
Lonzo, Lance, McGee and Bron... circus is in town...

Lakers and big name free agents hasn't gone too well. Maybe 3rd times a charm, lol...

steve-nash-dwight-howard-si-cover.jpg

Forgetting Shaq

Forgetting Shaq

Curious to see what they do here. Guys like McGee, KCP, Lonzo, Lance, Kuzma can play off Lebron. I think Ingram has the toughest transition. He’s not a come off screen catch and shoot kind of guy. He likes to create, which with zo and Lebron dominating the ball will be tough. I actually know a guy who trains him and thinks Lebron going to LA will actually make it take longer for Ingram to develop into the player he has the potential to be. I think they move him in a Kawhi deal

Why do they need him. They got jrue and isn’t rondo still under contract. He was good for them. Payton can’t shoot which is a prob on a team w 2 dominant bigs. You gotta space the floor.

We'll see how things shake out.

But, give me 5-10 starts here and it will be a prop bonanza.

All about that angle.

Who is the best players now in the EC? I think it's Kyrie...

WCF got KD, Bron, Curry, RW, Davis... I mean... Wow... Eastern Conference looks now even worse...
If we look at bottom feeders, Memphis got Conley and Gasol (and Casspi), Dallas got aging Dirk, but also Jordan and Doncic. Suns got few good players...
In the East... Hawks, Nets, Magic, Bulls - I'm not sure that even one starter in those teams would be a starter on any of the WC teams... even the worst ones... Amazing...

Who is the best players now in the EC? I think it's Kyrie...

WCF got KD, Bron, Curry, RW, Davis... I mean... Wow... Eastern Conference looks now even worse...
If we look at bottom feeders, Memphis got Conley and Gasol (and Casspi), Dallas got aging Dirk, but also Jordan and Doncic. Suns got few good players...
In the East... Hawks, Nets, Magic, Bulls - I'm not sure that even one starter in those teams would be a starter on any of the WC teams... even the worst ones... Amazing...

Slipped that in...

That sucks

They wont use him well, prolly stick him at the 3 again

He needed to go somewhere where he played 4 and some smallball 5

Vucevic, biyambo, bamba, isaac all competing for minutes

Their guards are the ugliest group in the league

Augustin, fournier, , j simmons, t ross

Braves and i reporting favors back to the jazz on a 2 year deal

Okc locked up nerlens on a 2 year as well, hearing they will be going heavy into the repeater tax with this one

Back