2018 NBA Free Agency and other Player Movement

Prolly moved him to free up room for Smart if it works out, not a fan but whatev

Just no PG here, sucks

If PG stays with OKC he will be hated in LA 4ever. Him and his family will be Boo'd insanely. He better not fuck this up
You can't hate a player for doing what is best for him...
Clips promised Blake he is a franchise player and moved him only half a season later (out of 5 he signed)...
I don't get how Dallas can go after DeAndre after what he did...
I don't like how the nba is looking right now...
Pierce and Wade getting kicked out of their teams and so on...

Don't get trades between Boston and Cleveland... how can two main conference rivals trade?!

Aaron gordon becomes ELITE if he gets used correctly

Haralabob said it best, hes blake before the injuries and maybe a bit worse passer

I think he can be a better shooter though

Cramps in purp and gold just wouldn't look right. Some things just don't fit. Cramps is such a slut.

They actually tracking this dudes flight and LAL still gonna stink regardless even if they nab Ka-why? as well.

At their very ceiling a 1st round sweep victim.

Best fit for PG or Kawhi is Philly. Slot in for one Bobby Covington.

And Presti deserves more credit for his part in creating teams that routinely beat the franchise he is employed by.

LeSlut it is.

Rachel Nichols

So free agency begins at midnight, and hmmm - @royceyoung reports that Russell Westbrook is throwing a huge party in OKC tonight...that Paul George has flown in for.

Russ' party hes throwing to resign playoff p looks like a bar mitzvah

Im hearing now that they missed out on playoff p the lakers have turned their attention to boogie on a shortish term deal as the 3rd guy, lebron is a fan, they can ease him back in, dont need him to contribute big until may

Suns may be going after fvv, clearing cap space

Deandre signing for 1 year in dallas, planning to combine with one of his pals, potentially KD next summer

Any reporters seeing this please credit cappingthegame.com

Suns may be going after fvv, clearing cap space

Deandre signing for 1 year in dallas, planning to combine with one of his pals, potentially KD next summer

Any reporters seeing this please credit cappingthegame.com

Would love to see him renege on his promise again...
Seriously... how can they go after a guy that gave them the finger few years back and caused all things to go bad for them (signing Mathews on a horrible contract and so on...)

Btw, PG signing with the Thunder, also a huge win for RW, after catching some heat with Oladipo suddenly playing great and KD getting two rings and Finals MVP B2B...
I'm a huge fan of RW and think he, like Kobe (but in a different way), makes everyone better around him... When someone at his level, plays as hard as he is and practices as hard as he is... it's hard to take days off...
If it was true that RW is a bad teammate - PG would have bolted in a second...

DRose back to Minny

Gerald Green back to Houston

Baynes back to Boston

Not mentioned, but KD 2 years at 61.5

Will the Thrill 4 years 54 back in Denver

Shocked Ariza bolted Houston so quick. Didn’t even let them offer him anything. How now exposed at that spot. Maybe we can pawn Courtney lee on them lol.

Okc signing pg and grant means melo is gone. My guess they use the stretch provision and he signs wherever Lebron goes.

Shocked Ariza bolted Houston so quick. Didn’t even let them offer him anything. How now exposed at that spot. Maybe we can pawn Courtney lee on them lol.

Okc signing pg and grant means melo is gone. My guess they use the stretch provision and he signs wherever Lebron goes.

Recently every is looking at short term rents... it's third (or fourth) season in a row, that many teams just signed a solid player, they don't really need, just to fill the roster and the minimum wage cap demands... Lakers, Sixers, Suns and so on... Ariza can easily go the same path as Deng, if Suns start the season poorly...
Didn't Deng case taught no one anything?!

Also, don't think they will release Melo. Can't see the upside in this - even with stretch provision...

Woj

Philadelphia is meeting with LeBron James and his reps today in Los Angeles, league sources tell ESPN.

Woj

Philadelphia is meeting with LeBron James and his reps today in Los Angeles, league sources tell ESPN.
Bron is a great fit for the Sixers and they for him. Everyone can see that, why can't he???

Back