2017 NFL Draft IN-Game

And the Bills continue to prove they have the worst front office in the league...hahaha. They just traded 2 5th round picks and swapped 2nd/3rd rounders to take a Guard out of Temple who they're hoping can play tackle. Aaaannnndddd, that's how you miss the playoffs 17 years and counting.

Saints take Kamara. that makes zero sense unless they truly felt he was BPA (which he's not). they acting like they have no other holes with that pick. Just dumb.

Martavis Bryant<svg aria-label="Verified account" class="_3sxxtSz0 _2phkKrpG" viewBox="0 0 60 72" style="display: inline-block; fill: currentcolor; height: 1.25em; max-width: 100%; position: relative; user-select: none; vertical-align: text-bottom;"><g>
</path></g></svg> @ThaBestUNO
<button class="MmJh82_T _38myriBx _2d_dX71I _1pzUva68 _2sG5BpJO _3f2NsD-H" data-testid="271642524-follow" role="button" type="button" style="align-items: stretch; border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: currentcolor; display: flex; flex-basis: auto; flex-direction: column; flex-shrink: 0; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 1em; position: relative; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(29, 161, 242); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 700; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 1rem; line-height: inherit; font-family: inherit; list-style: none; min-height: 2.625rem; min-width: 2.11313rem; -webkit-appearance: none; border-radius: 0.35rem; cursor: pointer; user-select: none; justify-content: center;"><svg class="_132qLRA5" viewBox="0 0 78 72" style="display: inline-block; fill: currentcolor; height: 1.25em; max-width: 100%; position: relative; user-select: none; vertical-align: text-bottom;"><g>
</path></g></svg>
</button>

lol that's Sammie coates replacement not minds take it how you want to I am back.

AP isn't necessarily going there to start anyway, is he? Either way, them signing him shouldn't really alter anything they wanted to do in draft, it's not like they can rely on him to be fully healthy all year...but he's probably a great guy for the younger cats to learn from.

Word on the street here in Buffalo is that the Bills aren't planning to pick up Sammy Watkins' 5th year option...which will make him a UFA after this upcoming season. What a great move to give away a 1st rounder and swap 1st round picks in that draft to move up a few spots to grab Watkins, especially since there were so many other options at WR that year. They are easily the worst front office in the league...and that is saying something too, as there are a whole bunch of inept ones out there.

AP isn't necessarily going there to start anyway, is he? Either way, them signing him shouldn't really alter anything they wanted to do in draft, it's not like they can rely on him to be fully healthy all year...but he's probably a great guy for the younger cats to learn from.
I don't think AP is a teacher type vet, I may be wrong. He wants to play n get the ball

well, they can't give him top WR money either. Throwing good money after bad.

Agree they gave up way too much in a deep draft, but he could have turned out like Julio Jones did for ATL. If you have a guy you like sometimes you need to go get him.

I don't think AP is a teacher type vet, I may be wrong. He wants to play n get the ball

Of course he wants to play and get the ball. Just doesn't seem like he's in the plans to be their #1. He may not be the teaching type, but him just going about his business as a professional would be helpful enough...now who knows if he'll actually do that if he ends up not getting the carries he expects.

well, they can't give him top WR money either. Throwing good money after bad.

Agree they gave up way too much in a deep draft, but he could have turned out like Julio Jones did for ATL. If you have a guy you like sometimes you need to go get him.

But you don't go get him when you don't have a fucking QB to throw him the ball in the first place. And you don't go after a WR like that, without a QB, when the draft had a handful of stud WRs in it.

AP has never played 2nd fiddle in his life. Will be interesting to see how he handles it. I'm guessing he won't do well and he's not bashful about speaking his mind. He is 1 and done IMO and will be out of the league after that.

Of course he wants to play and get the ball. Just doesn't seem like he's in the plans to be their #1. He may not be the teaching type, but him just going about his business as a professional would be helpful enough...now who knows if he'll actually do that if he ends up not getting the carries he expects.
Larry
its RB, basically an instinctive position
no teaching there. It's not like a Qb learning curve
they still have Ingram right? Maybe they cut him loose

Mike Evans
Odell Beckham Jr.
Kelvin Benjamin
Brandin Cooks
Marqise Lee
Jordan Matthews
Allen Robinson
Jarvis Landry

But you don't go get him when you don't have a fucking QB to throw him the ball in the first place. And you don't go after a WR like that, without a QB, when the draft had a handful of stud WRs in it.
Tend to agree. However, there are cases like Larry Fitzgerald where an elite WR can make an average or below average QB look decent. Rare, I know, but again - if you are that convicted about a guy sometimes you have to do that to get him. And you are absolutely correct they easily could've taken other WR's in that draft. it was fairly deep at that position.

Larry
its RB, basically an instinctive position
no teaching there. It's not like a Qb learning curve
they still have Ingram right? Maybe they cut him loose

You're misunderstanding what I'm saying about teaching. I'm not talking about how to run a football. I'm talking about being a pro, how to handle media, etc, etc.

Tend to agree. However, there are cases like Larry Fitzgerald where an elite WR can make an average or below average QB look decent. Rare, I know, but again - if you are that convicted about a guy sometimes you have to do that to get him. And you are absolutely correct they easily could've taken other WR's in that draft. it was fairly deep at that position.

Yeah, this deep

Mike Evans
Odell Beckham Jr.
Kelvin Benjamin
Brandin Cooks
Marqise Lee
Jordan Matthews
Allen Robinson
Jarvis Landry

They also could have taken Khalil Mack (who played college ball here in Buffalo), or Derrick Carr. Instead, they made the worst decision possible.

You're misunderstanding what I'm saying about teaching. I'm not talking about how to run a football. I'm talking about being a pro, how to handle media, etc, etc.
That's overrated to me
u don't see the mentor shit every team, every position
he is a 3rd pick

heading to Vegas next Wed. Life is good (as long as the markets don't take a shit). Business is really good so far this year so all around things are good. How about you?
Markets been great, my retirements been killing it. Have fun in vegas. Shit my way is good, much more boring than you haha but everything is good.

My last ban ends mayana..
still unsure how it happened
weak constitutions I assume

Back