2017 NFL Draft IN-Game

Markets been great, my retirements been killing it. Have fun in vegas. Shit my way is good, much more boring than you haha but everything is good.
international finally paying off this year. I think int'l will outperform domestic large cap for the rest of this year. Good things are happening in Europe from an economic standpoint.

international finally paying off this year. I think int'l will outperform domestic large cap for the rest of this year. Good things are happening in Europe from an economic standpoint.
Like hearing that. :shake2:

That's odd. Remember when the people who are always wrong told us that Brexit would cause the collapse of all collapses? Yeah, that's why those people are always wrong...yet they still argue as if anything they're saying will ever be correct.

Doubtful. See the above post.
Agree on Brexit. didn't have any impact.

But if Le Pen wins, she will try to take France out of the EU. UK wasn't in the monetary union which is why it ended up being a non-event. It will likely be more painful if France leaves.

Agree on Brexit. didn't have any impact.

But if Le Pen wins, she will try to take France out of the EU. UK wasn't in the monetary union which is why it ended up being a non-event. It will likely be more painful if France leaves.

Again, the people saying this are the ones who are always wrong. Use recent history to shape your opinion and stop falling for the fake media BS.

Again, the people saying this are the ones who are always wrong. Use recent history to shape your opinion and stop falling for the fake media BS.
Which people, specifically are you referring to?

I/we do our own research. We don't listen to the media to form our opinion.

This isn't like California trying to sign a petition to leave the US because Trump won the election. one of Le Pen's main campaign platform's is to get France out of the EU.

Which people, specifically are you referring to?

I/we do our own research. We don't listen to the media to form our opinion.

This isn't like California trying to sign a petition to leave the US because Trump won the election. one of Le Pen's main campaign platform's is to get France out of the EU.

The people that are always wrong. Essentially the MSM and all of the sheep who hang on their every word (you can find a handful of them in the politics forum...their ability to be wrong is uncanny).

Regardless of what she's running on anyway, it wouldn't be that easy for them to exit the EU...and even if they did, I don't trust anyone's analysis of how it will impact anything as they're always wrong to begin with.

and how does John Lynch possibly top yesterday's trade? talk about peaking early. FFS he fleeced the Bears good - all for 1 spot and they were never taking Trubisky.
And he nabbed Foster right from the Saints

saints were gonna take him

And the Bills continue to prove they have the worst front office in the league...hahaha. They just traded 2 5th round picks and swapped 2nd/3rd rounders to take a Guard out of Temple who they're hoping can play tackle. Aaaannnndddd, that's how you miss the playoffs 17 years and counting.
Got Tre White though

he will be good for y'all Lar

Saints take Kamara. that makes zero sense unless they truly felt he was BPA (which he's not). they acting like they have no other holes with that pick. Just dumb.
Also, why take the white LB instead of Tim Fuckin Williams

help me here CrimsonK.....I have to think Timmy is better than fucking Anzalone

Scroll back up I asked about ur thoughts about brad kaaya
Not really a Kaaya fan
i think he is soft to be honest, saw many U games too..
supposedly has the tools,but I don't see him being the man. Just don't think he is tough

Got Tre White though

he will be good for y'all Lar

He may be. It's not "y'all" though, but you know that. Until they can prove to have some semblance of what the fuck is going on I couldn't care less about them. Haven't been a fan for well over a decade, closer to 15 years. I always said I wouldn't be a fan again until Ralph Wilson died or sold the team...then Pegula bought them and he's proven to be a horrible sports franchise owner.

He's the best social experiment we have as to what happens when a fan gets a shit ton of money and buys a team (mostly with his Sabres track record, but it applies to both teams). How many times do we hear fans say "if I owned the team....?" Well, now we know what happens when a fan owns a team...it's a fucking disaster.

Martavis Bryant<svg aria-label="Verified account" class="_3sxxtSz0 _2phkKrpG" viewBox="0 0 60 72" style="display: inline-block; fill: currentcolor; height: 1.25em; max-width: 100%; position: relative; user-select: none; vertical-align: text-bottom;"><g></g></svg>
@ThaBestUNO
<button class="MmJh82_T _38myriBx _2d_dX71I _1pzUva68 _2sG5BpJO _3f2NsD-H" data-testid="271642524-follow" role="button" type="button" style="align-items: stretch; border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: currentcolor; display: flex; flex-basis: auto; flex-direction: column; flex-shrink: 0; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 1em; position: relative; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(29, 161, 242); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 700; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 1rem; line-height: inherit; font-family: inherit; list-style: none; min-height: 2.625rem; min-width: 2.11313rem; -webkit-appearance: none; border-radius: 0.35rem; cursor: pointer; user-select: none; justify-content: center;"><svg class="_132qLRA5" viewBox="0 0 78 72" style="display: inline-block; fill: currentcolor; height: 1.25em; max-width: 100%; position: relative; user-select: none; vertical-align: text-bottom;"><g></g></svg>
</button>

lol that's Sammie coates replacement not minds take it how you want to I am back.
Steez have an embarrassment of riches at WR I say

Steez have an embarrassment of riches at WR I say

They do. The problem is they have an aging QB who gets beat up as much as any QB in the league and has for years. I love Ben, but he doesn't have too much good football left in him. They should be drafting a QB once a year until they find the next guy they feel they can roll with.

They do. The problem is they have an aging QB who gets beat up as much as any QB in the league and has for years. I love Ben, but he doesn't have too much good football left in him. They should be drafting a QB once a year until they find the next guy they feel they can roll with.
Can you say Davis Webb?? Lol

LOL these Philly fans are booing morons

the NY Giant player just flashed his SB rings LOL

Flexed on me.....that was great

Such a great pick for them though. He doesn't have to be rushed to play in the least bit, and gets to sit behind Eli.

Hope eli arm falls off or something soon.
he may continue to hang around... I had many other teams I would have liked him to go.. oh well... he my dude

Webb should be the #2 in camp n he shows his worth he stays there. Can't argue with the weapons on the outside he will have.

I would love to be a GM for round 4-7.
i think I could find players all day long

well, they can't give him top WR money either. Throwing good money after bad.

Agree they gave up way too much in a deep draft, but he could have turned out like Julio Jones did for ATL. If you have a guy you like sometimes you need to go get him.
Is Sammy considered not good or something?

Is Sammy considered not good or something?

Well he certainly hasn't lived up to the hype. He can't stay on the field long enough to do anything to begin with...and on top of that he's in Buffalo with no QB.

Back