2017 NFL Draft IN-Game

Not sure the definition of tough, but I think he came in and started as a true freshman.....as in not an early enrollee, which is pretty wild

some of these other fresh you see start get to play in the spring games and get some decent work under the belt

this kid was thrown right in if I recall properly

fine twink
also been there some time

Not sure the definition of tough, but I think he came in and started as a true freshman.....as in not an early enrollee, which is pretty wild

some of these other fresh you see start get to play in the spring games and get some decent work under the belt

this kid was thrown right in if I recall properly

You are right. I actually use that as a trivia question to stump other CFB fans if they can name another freshman that enrolled in summer and started at QB in P5. Nobody has given me another name.

He may be. It's not "y'all" though, but you know that. Until they can prove to have some semblance of what the fuck is going on I couldn't care less about them. Haven't been a fan for well over a decade, closer to 15 years. I always said I wouldn't be a fan again until Ralph Wilson died or sold the team...then Pegula bought them and he's proven to be a horrible sports franchise owner.

He's the best social experiment we have as to what happens when a fan gets a shit ton of money and buys a team (mostly with his Sabres track record, but it applies to both teams). How many times do we hear fans say "if I owned the team....?" Well, now we know what happens when a fan owns a team...it's a fucking disaster.
True, but it did work for the team you do pull for lol

You are right. I actually use that as a trivia question to stump other CFB fans if they can name another freshman that enrolled in summer and started at QB in P5. Nobody has given me another name.
We didn't have early enrolled back in my day..

They do. The problem is they have an aging QB who gets beat up as much as any QB in the league and has for years. I love Ben, but he doesn't have too much good football left in him. They should be drafting a QB once a year until they find the next guy they feel they can roll with.
What you think he has left? 2-3? That's what I feel

You pleased with Oakland so far?

Ya with a big if waiting on the police report

assuming Conley is not charged I love that pick

Obi is a ton of potential, but even if he doesnt meet it can be just a good center fielder that will help us, Raiders plays man a lot at CB and have packed safety speed. He was so good at the combine. Al would have picked him at 24

Vamderdoes I loved, he's lost like 40 pounds too which he needs to keep up. He died late in games and faded in November period. If he has !ore stamina he could be an everydown ft

We badly need an Lb though and I don't see a starter left

Wonder what they would would be like in your hometown, the fans
Bro they are booing every fuckin person that comes up wade

not just the NFC East

and dude, philly fans are known to boo yes?

this will never be in NO. Jazz Fest happening as well as Zurich Classic....

Philly showed up tho to the event, gotta give em that..... It is a major pro sport town

Ya with a big if waiting on the police report

assuming Conley is not charged I love that pick

Obi is a ton of potential, but even if he doesnt meet it can be just a good center fielder that will help us, Raiders plays man a lot at CB and have packed safety speed. He was so good at the combine. Al would have picked him at 24

Vamderdoes I loved, he's lost like 40 pounds too which he needs to keep up. He died late in games and faded in November period. If he has !ore stamina he could be an everydown ft

We badly need an Lb though and I don't see a starter left

Ya I like the picks too. What type of LB? Inside or out?

Mort banned me for two weeks
yeah mort

5k races though, u guys know the drill? Fake athletes running 3.1 min miles n bragging "I ran a 5k" no u walked it moron
LOL to both sentences

mort banned you? For what? I always laugh when tru says Mort(types it Lol)......what does it mean? A dudes name?

Ck I think I had another question for you back in tonight's thread here when we licked up

so you wouldn't go Tim Williams instead of Anzalone?

I'm blank......you know of any?

thats why I replied to Duds' comment. I don't think people understand just how hard and rare that is for a QB to do it.....when peeps are seeing true fresh, they are usually always always early enrollees

kid was thrown to the wolves hard bro

Not NFL material cuz he
I'm blank......you know of any?

thats why I replied to Duds' comment. I don't think people understand just how hard and rare that is for a QB to do it.....when peeps are seeing true fresh, they are usually always always early enrollees

kid was thrown to the wolves hard bro
Brav fucking O
i really do know how hard it is.. I played qb
but boys... he is not NFL material

Bro they are booing every fuckin person that comes up wade

not just the NFC East

and dude, philly fans are known to boo yes?

this will never be in NO. Jazz Fest happening as well as Zurich Classic....

Philly showed up tho to the event, gotta give em that..... It is a major pro sport town

philly fans would boo jesus

Lotta Deshaun

Yeah no doubt but I feel like this proves that it certainly wasn't all Deshaun. I mean he was the third QB taken and Clemson dominated one team with twice the amount of NFL picks and played toe to toe twice against a team with three times the amount of picks

Yeah no doubt but I feel like this proves that it certainly wasn't all Deshaun. I mean he was the third QB taken and Clemson dominated one team with twice the amount of NFL picks and played toe to toe twice against a team with three times the amount of picks
Well Clemson has been recruiting very well.... That team had a very odd year. Close calls to inferior talent

Ck I think I had another question for you back in tonight's thread here when we licked up

so you wouldn't go Tim Williams instead of Anzalone?

Sorry, missed it earlier.

They are two different players. Anzalone will play every down inside linebacker and Williams is going to be hand in dirt/standup DE/OLB on passing downs. Depends if I needed one or the other. Risks with both guys - think they both have low floors and high ceilings - risky picks.

Sorry, missed it earlier.

They are two different players. Anzalone will play every down inside linebacker and Williams is going to be hand in dirt/standup DE/OLB on passing downs. Depends if I needed one or the other. Risks with both guys - think they both have low floors and high ceilings - risky picks.
Just PMd but put here too

ATL gets it.....Debo and Duke now

My Saints just don't.....they are smart enough to be Ohio St Buckeye South however......

Malachi Dupre is an idiot.....why he left early after that shit year

he has some skill....def not great, but he coulda used another year

Rams steal Tanzel Smart from Tulane.....like that kid

I do too.

I think you are being hard on your Aints, twink. They had a really good draft, IMO. That kid from Miami is a freakshow he could be a real gem late. I think you guys got lot better this draft.

Back