2017 NFL Draft IN-Game

iR1PC1TY‏ @wake2wake73 <small class="time" style="font-size: 14px; color: rgb(101, 119, 134);"> 1m1 minute ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 2px 9px; position: relative;">More
</button>

Replying to @Slickhawk12
The draft pick was wearing a jacks link shirt..as to why Trey doesn't know the difference between chewbacca and Sasquatch I have no clue

I want to turn this off but realize my team could trade into round one, like a fool

Haha Coughlin basically said the bears were insane

C-d4MsnXoAAvDN9.jpg

We need it bad, as does the league.

Ya it's huge for us too

Basically the difference between tanking again next year or going forward now with youth

Patrick likely goes first, but Hischier my is probably going to be more fun to watch

It's crazy that the locals here thought Corey Davis would be a steal at 13, like some kind of sneak attack...nope, he went 5 :rofl:

F this special tribute to Rooney. If he died in May they wouldn't have mentioned him. Pittsburgh getting special treatment in all sports tonight, too bad the Buccos had the night off.

I lean Rosen now but just seen him a bit more

PAC 12 will be great next year though with those 2, Huskies should be even better

Pat effing Mahomes baby. Can't believe the Chiefs actually put their balls out there and made that pick. Love it.

Budda Baker is one of my fav players in this draft. Will be a steal in 2nd. Tomorrow is when GM's will make their money. Many 1st round talents/upsides will be taken day 2.

Back