2017 NFL Draft IN-Game

Every draft I wonder why LSU never wins shit

School grows 1st round picks on trees

Then i remember
9770802-large.jpg

Sup fellas. 5 and 6 are two good picks. I'll even drop a name that will be the next Jamal Adams - LSU TrFr S Grant Delpit
yo

you got a good eye....kid is gonna see the field. they cannot keep him off the field.....Jacoby Stevens was the star studded name, but Grant is fucking legit

yo

you got a good eye....kid is gonna see the field. they cannot keep him off the field.....Jacoby Stevens was the star studded name, but Grant is fucking legit

He is an animal. He was one of my favorite recruits in nation last cycle. I've noticed over past few years I hate LSU players less while in college. Used to hate them until they left but since we never lose to y'all anymore it's much easier for me to appreciate their greatness. Adams, Peterson, Honey Badger, Debo - some of my fav guys in league to watch. I'm gonna enjoy watching Delpit, Key, Guice and White next year.

He is an animal. He was one of my favorite recruits in nation last cycle. I've noticed over past few years I hate LSU players less while in college. Used to hate them until they left but since we never lose to y'all anymore it's much easier for me to appreciate their greatness. Adams, Peterson, Honey Badger, Debo - some of my fav guys in league to watch. I'm gonna enjoy watching Delpit, Key, Guice and White next year.
lol
fuck you:enraged:

ESPN best available qbs list lol has Beathard rated higher than chad Kelly. Give me a break

I heard Kizer earlier, NFL Network saying likely defense if they can't trade...Mayock is skeptical

Browns will regret taking Kizer over Webb
browns were rolling nicely too with 1st three picks

Funny thing is webb is more athletic n runs faster than Kizer.
Better athlete. Bigger arm

32 GM's feel differently.

He ain't all that

Not saying anything about Webb, but using the GMs as a reason seems funny. The NFL Draft is one of the most inexact sciences out there, and the NFL GMs are routinely wrong.

NFL GM's are almost as dumb as most NFL coaches, I'll give you that.

A little surprised Philly didn't take Mixon tbh, but going to the Bengals makes me laugh. Couldn't be a worse spot for him IMO. That locker room is awful.

Kamara is pretty good value in this area. Thought Skins might take him at 50. Packers next possibility.

So 32 GM's say I am wrong lol, does that mean I am wrong?? We will find out won't we?
nothing is a sure thing now

and how does John Lynch possibly top yesterday's trade? talk about peaking early. FFS he fleeced the Bears good - all for 1 spot and they were never taking Trubisky.

Coley HarveyVerified account @ColeyHarvey <small class="time" style="font-size: 14px; color: rgb(101, 119, 134);"> 4m4 minutes ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding-right: 9px; padding-bottom: 2px; padding-left: 9px; position: relative;">More
</button>

Mitchell Trubisky was just shown on the video boards inside the United Center, and a chorus of boos initially greeted him. Wow.

1 reply25 retweets19 likes
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionReply" data-modal="ProfileTweet-reply" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative;">
</button>

Back