2017 NFL Draft IN-Game

Larry
its RB, basically an instinctive position
no teaching there. It's not like a Qb learning curve
they still have Ingram right? Maybe they cut him loose
Nah, Ingram will stay I think

id have to look but I think he just got a deal recently

he runs hard, doesn't go outta bounds.......he just isn't that great and Saints reached to draft him big time

Holy shit

he was taken before all those guys in the top 5?!

Wow...

Yes. And they gave away the following year's 1st round pick to move up a few spots to draft Sammy. Fucking idiots.

If they had Brady at QB it would have been a horrible move seeing as how stacked the WR position was in that draft. And they did it with EJ Manuel as their starter.

Lol what? What you mean and how are you banned if you are here?
Mort banned me for two weeks
yeah mort

5k races though, u guys know the drill? Fake athletes running 3.1 min miles n bragging "I ran a 5k" no u walked it moron

Before Clemson had their 3rd player drafted, Alabama had 9 players drafted and 0hi0 St had 6 players drafted

Crazy the work that Dabo did against Meyer and Saban this year

Before Clemson had their 3rd player drafted, Alabama had 9 players drafted and 0hi0 St had 6 players drafted

Crazy the work that Dabo did against Meyer and Saban this year
It's not crazy if the guys end up busts but I know what u are saying

AP isn't necessarily going there to start anyway, is he? Either way, them signing him shouldn't really alter anything they wanted to do in draft, it's not like they can rely on him to be fully healthy all year...but he's probably a great guy for the younger cats to learn from.

Not sure he would be a teacher never got that vibe with his attitude but who knows

But nothing wrong with 3 backs, plus neither of the two they had can catch a pass so they needed someone like kamara

They also could have taken Khalil Mack (who played college ball here in Buffalo), or Derrick Carr. Instead, they made the worst decision possible.

Mack miss is crazy

Those are clearly top 2 guys in that draft but can't really blame people for missing on card except the Browns and bikes for picking inferior QBs
Can't even blame Houston for Clowney over Mack, but to miss someone like that in your own backyard is infuriating for bills fans

Mack miss is crazy

Those are clearly top 2 guys in that draft but can't really blame people for missing on card except the Browns and bikes for picking inferior QBs
Can't even blame Houston for Clowney over Mack, but to miss someone like that in your own backyard is infuriating for bills fans

Just the fact that they gave away the next year's 1st round pick to take Sammy when the WR position was as deep as it was is embarrassing on so many levels (one of those being passing on Mack for Watkins when EJ was your QB).

And he nabbed Foster right from the Saints

saints were gonna take him

You see foster with media today?

Funny story of him on phone with the saints talking about picking him and bringing in his and girlfriend's family
49ers trade up and call him, songs hangs up

Just the fact that they gave away the next year's 1st round pick to take Sammy when the WR position was as deep as it was is embarrassing on so many levels (one of those being passing on Mack for Watkins when EJ was your QB).

Are you happy with Pegula

Seems to be a bit of an issue I've seen with bills and Sabres fans

you still have to give 9ers credit. If Bethard is their only blemish it won't matter. They got great value with most of their picks and they fleeced a team in the process. Lynch off to a good start.

Are you happy with Pegula

Seems to be a bit of an issue I've seen with bills and Sabres fans

No, not at all. (I just got on my soapbox a few posts ago about him)

I'm not a Bills' fan, but a Sabres fan...and as I said, he's the living social experiment of what happens when a fan gets a shit ton of money and can actually buy a sports franchise. The ONLY thing he's been successful at thus far is losing intentionally to end up with Eichel. He's a horrible owner and is in way over his head. Check the track record of the number of coaches/GMs he's already gone through in both franchises (in 7 years no less), and to boot he's still paying most of them to NOT coach or be the GM for his franchises. He's a horrible, horrible pro sports franchise owner.

Bucs are going to be offseason champs

Trendy playoff pick

Jaboo and the offense will be good but defense is shaky

Plus, Packers going heavy on CB's is reminiscent of the year after the Vikes drafted Moss when GB drafted 5-6 CB's that next season haha. GB needs depth in the trenches and they added none. They need a RB too and the let a bunch of good ones pass by.

Plus, Packers going heavy on CB's is reminiscent of the year after the Vikes drafted Moss when GB drafted 5-6 CB's that next season haha. GB needs depth in the trenches and they added none. They need a RB too and the let a bunch of good ones pass by.
But they have a converted shitty WR at RB lol

Crimson u are the futures king bro...u live for it. Lol I never have enough money in my accts to make it fun

I actually think I should move the Panthers from my dislike list - I disliked Dede Hall the other 3 I like

oh yeah, forgot about that. I'm sure a converted WR will last the whole season taking hits too haha. Plus Starks is gone. They have nobody.
Pack still have time to get a guy I love like Elijah McGuire, or pumphrey, maybe marlon Mack..

Texans price is crazy
That division has 2 garbage teams, they made the playoffs with C- qb play

Watson being a league average qb in the league next year is a huge upgrade

Pack still have time to get a guy I love like Elijah McGuire, or pumphrey, maybe marlon Mack..

Mack still around is interesting.

Man was I wrong on when Godwin would go. Whoever advised him to leave Penn State this year needs to be fired

And now thinking about it the Elijah McGwire lol would be a great fit in GB

Not really a Kaaya fan
i think he is soft to be honest, saw many U games too..
supposedly has the tools,but I don't see him being the man. Just don't think he is tough
Not sure the definition of tough, but I think he came in and started as a true freshman.....as in not an early enrollee, which is pretty wild

some of these other fresh you see start get to play in the spring games and get some decent work under the belt

this kid was thrown right in if I recall properly

Back