2016 NBA Playoffs: Second Round Discussion

Not a great fight, but the knockout punch was almost worth it.

take nothing from Khan,

dude is a warrior....just has NO beard....when Breidis Prescott got him Rd 1 that fateful day, that was it

sad, cuz dude has the sskills....ALL the skills

BUT NO CHIN

but he come to fight every time....all the time....always.....even as he jumped up in weight here

Amir Khan, hats off bro.

Respect:shake2:

got wings tonight, $10 for 10 they were small as shit, that pisses me off, guess Ill drink some more

got wings tonight, $10 for 10 they were small as shit, that pisses me off, guess Ill drink some more

That sounds like a ripoff, lol. Aren't wings supposed to be like 50 cents or is that just on "wing night"?

Most bars goop and grease up the wings too much, they're barely food. Wings should be the full wing or drumstick, and they should be smoked, not fried or whatever the fuck they do to those things.

Wives love it when husbands come home from wing night with the buddies, smelling so good.

I'm not sour on boxing, I just don't really follow it. CTG is my boxing news source.

I googled him, he looks like Gurv.

lilliard dropped 40 tonight. He went to Weber State...He is a great player. Trying to think of other great players that went to no name schools. Scottie Pippen , Jerry Rice

the MAN

you sour on boxing?

google this fuck

the biggest draw now and the baddest man on the planet

go look and respond here.....guy is unreal

Can't be the baddest when he is scared to fight Andre Ward

Klay Thompson went to Wazzou, Dad always talks about how he begged College coaches to look at his son. No one wanted to...Steph Curry fits in as well

If you really want to break it down I don't think Marquette were in a big conference when DWade went there

Nash went to Santa Clara and scored two MVPs

Agree w/ the thunder. I took both NBA games over today.

I don't have player point props...what is Durant's and Westbrooks's # ?

Agree w/ the thunder. I took both NBA games over today.

I don't have player point props...what is Durant's and Westbrooks's # ?
Yeah no way I can play the under in Atlanta. Cleveland does what they want

If you really want to break it down I don't think Marquette were in a big conference when DWade went there

Nash went to Santa Clara and scored two MVPs

They were Conference USA back then, which was pretty good for basketball w/ Louisville, Cincinnati, and Memphis.

I can see how Nash got overlooked coming out of Canada 25 years ago...in todays recruiting world though he wouldn't have slipped through the cracks.

Lillard had offers from Wichita St., St. Mary's, and San Diego St. but that was after he had an outstanding Senior season. Lillard verbally committed to Weber as they were the first to recruit him his junior year and stuck by them even after bigger schools came calling...that's some serious loyalty.

It's just mind blowing. They set the record for 3s made in a series in game 3. Hopefully for their sake the days off don't hurt....

lebron's fitness has really helped him this season

Kevin loves production is really what has set everything off for Cleveland. Gonna be interesting how the Warriors/Spurs defend em

It's just mind blowing. They set the record for 3s made in a series in game 3. Hopefully for their sake the days off don't hurt....

lebron's fitness has really helped him this season

Days off don't hurt anyone, always help. Only team I've ever seen it maybe, maybe hurt was the 2007 Rockies. But Boston was going to beat them anyway.

Cavs in four. But in retrospect, Hawks in six was the best value.

Durant o7 1st quarter points +105
Durant o34.5 points + boards +110
Durant o31.5 points + assists +100

will be on okc as well.

Back