2016 NBA Playoffs: Second Round Discussion

not being a dick, but do you order fights? I know you check in here and there....

But, honestly the fight WILL be good. Both guys come to fight all the time. Concern for you for value would be Khan gettin KOd early( my prediction.....that and 50 cents gets you a free Sprite)

But I bought it

main event comin on next

like i said....shit wont go til 10
only loss was to $May and he has a shit ton of KOs. Kahn's gonna get KOd I agree with ya twik. How soon is the question.

I was expecting you to play the 2nd half over...was waiting for it lol

My whole take from GSW is to play on their defense in the 2nd half/4th quarter...clearly not the intensity tonight, but that's my favorite angle with this club, so 2h overs likely won't be in my arsenal. I think it's the one glaring strength they have over everyone, when the game is on the line, I trust GSW defense. Gonna swing and miss occasionally as well.

I think I've seen the one guy fight, the rare Mexican ginger.

What really sucks about fighting is that I don't even know a thing about the fight last Saturday, it's sad

you are closer to LV than me, but I heard a Connor McGreg vs Floyd shit was in the works..

Obv this would be a boxing scrap.....heard any noise in this regard?

kj, just said he hadn't heard about tonight's scheduled fight until today, you think he's heard about a rumored one?

Lol what does his past fight ordering matter?
he asked u a yes or no question

because it is relevant on if he has ever ordered a fight

For 1-~~~~~~ he is just ordering at the main event at this point.....only ONE fight, not the 4 that come with the order

For Dos ~~~~ Some PPVs are better than others....he was probably asking my opinion since we have talked boxing the last 5 years live and retrospect.

For 3````` C'mon dude. The fuck?

because it is relevant on if he has ever ordered a fight

For 1-~~~~~~ he is just ordering at the main event at this point.....only ONE fight, not the 4 that come with the order

For Dos ~~~~ Some PPVs are better than others....he was probably asking my opinion since we have talked boxing the last 5 years live and retrospect.

For 3````` C'mon dude. The fuck?
For 3. Just say yes or no

We all agree cavs close the pigeons out tomorrow right? Cavs ml maybe TT over

Amir always starts this way....why everyone thought he could be great

but this is why boxing fans love him too....he will put it out there

And he has a shaky shaky shaky beard.......

this will get good

twink, did you see Canelo's little nieces and nephews hiding their eyes? Little young to be at the fight, lol.

when does the fight start

and to the guy who asked, cavs in 5, hawks win tomorrow, bet the ml thank me later

The Hawks' heart has already been eaten and digested.

Fight is in the 4th round, braves, lol. I still suggest ordering it.

If you find a link can you pass it along? I don't care enough to give it much effort

Couple body shots from Canelo would put me in the hospital for weeks.

Canelo is having trouble with the speed like he has before

but almost like regressed....he got better at this, but still think he wins

but i dont like it

I went to bed on the hockey game the other night, couldn't keep my eyes open, think they scored like 5 mins later

that game was a classic, why I love watching this shit even though I don't watch all season

Back