2016 NBA Playoffs: Second Round Discussion

Can heat cover against a raptor team without Jonas? They should.

Think warriors put up alotta points tomorrow

Pretty sure this was his first time playing on Mother's Day maybe second... Knew he'd put on a show. Spurs prob win by DD on Tuesday..... They're just too good.

Spurs in 7.

THINK both C hurt n not playing favors HEAT..heat still deeper..... raps now literally have 2 players to rely on and hope a patterson ross etc go off

What about the total on Raps/Heat? With both centers out they'll be playing more small ball with increased pace and tempo. Whiteside out is huge for OVERS as he's great defensively leading the league in blocked shots and he clogs up the paint. The only thing that worries me is the Heat have gone under 7 of last 8 playoff games and Toronto has gone under 8 of last 10.

I agree cogenman I already played the over yesterday when I heard Whiteside had a strained MCL because they have no other defensive post presence and I think Amare may start with Luis Scola getting court time now w/ JV out. Total is up 3 points since yesterday so I think everybody is thinking the same thing.

This postseason Miami is 4-0 when scoring 100 or more but only 1-5 when held to under a 100.

Last edited:
I like the Over as well, just probably not enough to play it.
Both teams can play slow tempo without any problems...
Though Dragic should speed things up...

Curry upgraded to questionable. Line moved a little with the news. Will he play? I doubt it but we'll see.

THINK both C hurt n not playing favors HEAT..heat still deeper..... raps now literally have 2 players to rely on and hope a patterson ross etc go off

They're certainly not deeper at the C position and they don't even start a real PF.

People are reading this very, very wrong.

STAT is hurt, and will play a handful of minutes. Harlem and McRoberts have logged more DNP's than minutes this season...

They're certainly not deeper at the C position and they don't even start a real PF.

People are reading this very, very wrong.

But Heat PF is productive ever since deng went to PF role hes flourished and raptors losing JV is much bigger then heat losing Hassan.. JV was there 2nd best player this series biyombo will not be anything close to what Jonas gave them

watching this game the Cavs are going to roll either one of them. i think Clev sweeps next round.

I've always seen the Sikh man at raptors games and just googled "raptors fan in turban" and saw he's been to every raptors game since 95. He's like a mini celebrity in t-dot. Owns a car dealership and does plenty of charity work etc. Awesome stuff.

I've always seen the Sikh man at raptors games and just googled "raptors fan in turban" and saw he's been to every raptors game since 95. He's like a mini celebrity in t-dot. Owns a car dealership and does plenty of charity work etc. Awesome stuff.
Ha ha. I saw a report on him on the Canadian equivalent of 60 Minutes the other week. Apparently he's skipped out on family functions over the years like birthdays, weddings and anniversaries just to attend the games.

Why do idiots like DeRozan not get that it's not your night, and maybe you should stop shooting and stop hurting your team?

That was a comedy of errors from both teams, most didn't look like they'd seen a basketball before dribbling off their shin or throwing it away. Or missing a layup.

Yes, I watched it.

Sorry, but you complain about CBB and somehow support that? Um ok

Well in CBB, they don't run offense. And I in no way shape or form complain as some of you guys do in this forum.

this isn't a one and done tournament. The teams are playing a lot.... Miami is old. And both teams are short handed.

Funny how you read about people wanting to push the 3 point line back, and then you watch a piece of crap game like this. Where amazing happens...

Cleveland will sweep Toronto. Miami has grit and the heat should win 1. Maybe 2. As long as whiteside is back

You guys see the play in the Marlins game where Realmuto hit a HR, but got called out because he passed the runner at 1st? Now I've seen everything...

If the Meat advance would be on them in Game 3 of the ECF's, no hesitation.

Other than that it's a 4-1, real slim chance of a 4-2 series.

Back