2016 NBA Playoffs: Second Round Discussion

Lol ok tip. They're not gonna stop taking 3s. They're copying the Warriors

No. I thought you were the nba guy. They're taking what the defense is giving them. The Warriors shoot threes by design.

But it was kind of nice to see the Cavs hit more threes in four consecutive games than any team in NBA history, reg or playoffs. That came out of nowhere.

lol, shows you how little I follow some of these teams. I didn't even know Stoudmaire was still in the league

heard some Cavs beat writer say today that if Cavs play Spurs , they wouldn't be able to play DUncan because he can't keep up. Im pretty sure the SPurs would be ok without Duncan

Don't let the playoffs in the east let you forget the Cavs' problems defending Golden State. But hopefully the Cavs can take a whack full strength this time around. And should be plenty rested.

Heat getting outscored 19-8 in the 3rd by a team whose 2 players that are worth a shit are a combined 4-21 FG's.

Sup guys.

Knew I should have played Rapturds. Got gun shy. The Heat's pack it in defense is directly related to Whiteside not being there... biggest player loss for the team because his replacement value is such crap. Losing Wade would be less costly.

Sup guys.

Knew I should have played Rapturds. Got gun shy. The Heat's pack it in defense is directly related to Whiteside not being there... biggest player loss for the team because his replacement value is such crap. Losing Wade would be less costly.
\

whats up

He got his hair plugged up pretty well for that movie. Since then it's eroded like crazy. 100s of millions and you can't cure that shit.

Lebron was the highlight of that movie. And Cena. I can't stand raunchy female comedians. Hate her.

who do you like in the late game inspeckdah...and change your avy back, I don't recognize you lol

divol and gyno probably convinced the Lakers are going to sign Durant, Horford, Barnes and Lin...

I really liked GSW at like 4.5/5 if Curry was NOT playing.

This limited role throws a wrench a little in my opinion....

Back