2016 NBA Playoffs: First Round Discussion

Here's how an initial CTG post usually goes ...

Hello sporting members! I enjoy your intense action and look forward to adding mine. I insist on great lines and I love to root. I anticipate action and I welcome your action.

Hello sporting members! I enjoy your intense action and look forward to adding mine. I insist on great lines and I love to root. I anticipate action and I welcome your action.

Except for Margrett Forand. What's up with her Tip...she gives off this odd vibe don't ya think? Like she just joined and she was already having a good time? Doing what? Also, prime ministers should have better things to do then hang out in internet sports betting forums...

No thanks

Except for Margrett Forand. What's up with her Tip...she gives off this odd vibe don't ya think? Like she just joined and she was already having a good time? Doing what? Also, prime ministers should have better things to do then hang out in internet sports betting forums...
Margrett is a dear friend guys, stop

man nba players need to just make their fts. if you can't make them, get the fuck out of the game.

Right. And there are only a handful of guys in the league that shoot them so poorly that teams employ the "hack a shaq" strategy, yet the talk of changing the rule won't go away. We don't need to change rules because less than a half dozen guys shoot FTs like they have no arms.

Right. And there are a handful of guys in the league that shoot them so poorly that teams employ the "hack a shaq" strategy, yet the talk of changing the rule won't go away. We don't need to change rules because less than a half dozen guys shoot FTs like they have no arms.
How dare u ask a guy paid millions to be able to make a free throw, come on Larry

How dare u ask a guy paid millions to be able to make a free throw, come on Larry

lol. It's just the fact that those who want a rule change act as if it's a league-wide epidemic. It's not, it's like 4-6 guys in the entire league...and they should change the rule? So dumb.

Mo shouldn't be taking 3's, bench can't buy into the hype. They're not the starters.

Post up Livingston on Terry but save the 3's for Steph and Klay.

lol. It's just the fact that those who want a rule change act as if it's a league-wide epidemic. It's not, it's like 4-6 guys in the entire league...and they should change the rule? So dumb.
I know, let's change the rule to help the clowns who can't make a simple ft

All those guys should do granny shots. You ever hear Rick Barry asked to comment on this? He goes into a rage.

All those guys should do granny shots. You ever hear Rick Barry asked to comment on this? He goes into a rage.

Yes, and he's 100% right too. They can't possibly shoot them any worse than they do...it's all about ego with them and not wanting to look silly or stupid. Don't they already look kinda ridiculous being NBA players and not being able to make 4 out of 10 from the fucking FT line?

Initial CTG posts draw from the same handbook as all those exiled Nigerian princes. Can't believe how many of those guys reach out to me.

And Dwight is laughing
what a cunt

Does he still have "supporters?" It was bad enough people still supported/defended him after he had SVG fired and it was clear Howard wasn't a good teammate and nothing more than a clown, but at this point I'd imagine all of those defenders have dried up.

Come to think of it, it's really surprising Dwight didn't, or hasn't adopted the granny style FT shot. He likes being a clown and goofing around all the time anyway, there's no reason he should worry about being mocked for shooting FT's that way. He could have been the perfect test subject.

So Beasley is out of the Houston rotation? At least he can score and since they have 30 pts u would think he would be in.. Nope, they put josh smith in

Rockets should just forfeit the series and ensure no one suffers a freak injury and jeopardizes their future at this point. I mean even if they think they can win a game, what's the point?

They 100% should have been trying to avoid the playoffs in the final week of the season.

Harden coming up big in the playoffs again ;)

CgMRWIhUsAInG0S.jpg

Back