2016 NBA Playoffs: First Round Discussion

Gonna hold and see how Motown handles their first smack in the mouth in the 2nd half, young team could implode or go on with it.

Motown not only responded, they're probably gonna win Game 1.

Makes the Game 2 play a big-noter.

Jefferson and Delly shooting 3's, get LeBron to drive the lane. Refs dick-riding Mr Cramps right now Lue.

Maybe I know nothing......this CLE team ain't winning it all. I know Detroit was an "interesting" matchup but boy, how do they beat anyone out the West...much less GS or SA in 7?

They're going to be pretty large underdogs, Captain and Sergeant Obvious.

its tough to win when the league rides lebron's dick

some of those non calls in the first half were pretty bad

Maybe I know nothing......this CLE team ain't winning it all. I know Detroit was an "interesting" matchup but boy, how do they beat anyone out the West...much less GS or SA in 7?
Simple - outscore them. And, yes, that sounds like I'm joking, but that's about the only shot they have considering how woeful their defense is. Under Blatt, maybe, but with Lue, can't see them getting involved in too many half court games.

tough to see the pistons having that shooting success again on wednesday

Scary thing for the Cavs is that every shot by Motown was an open one.

That's the worst defensive effort by a LeBron team in an opening playoff game ever.

I really detect minimal difference in Blatt's Cavs from Lue's Cavs. Lue gets along with them, for what it's worth. A veteran Lebron is uncoachable, and is the coach. Said many times, but true.

Some of Whiteside's shenanigans...

[video=youtube;JSrazvLK62I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSrazvLK62I[/video]

Back