2016 NBA Playoffs: First Round Discussion

i'll still be on the raps in game 2... i think they are more cohesive than last year

Unfortunately Casey will still be the coach. The seed has once again been planted in the Raps' psyche that they suck in mid to late April.

Unfortunately Casey will still be the coach. The seed has once again been planted in the Raps' psyche that they suck in mid to late April.

what's their game 2 record after losing game 1

i've looked at casey being a good pregame coach and not so good at making ingame adjustments... i dont get some of his defensive assignments and he's stuck with playing Lowry when Joseph could really change things up for them and provide a spark... there wasnt enough ball movement today and thats going to change in game 2 imo

I would think the line stays there or goes up, max effort game two for the Raps. But what do I know.

what's their game 2 record after losing game 1

i've looked at casey being a good pregame coach and not so good at making ingame adjustments... i dont get some of his defensive assignments and he's stuck with playing Lowry when Joseph could really change things up for them and provide a spark... there wasnt enough ball movement today and thats going to change in game 2 imo

2-2 SU (3-1 ATS), under Casey 1-1 SU (1-1 ATS)

Lowry has to get his shit together if they want to win. Missing shots in game is one thing but missing ft's is another. 4-9 fts, 1-7 on 3's, and led the team in turnovers with 6.

Can't blame an early start.

not totally, no you cant... but it takes the players out of their routine.... road team has the advantage because they are on the road anyway and not in their own homes

i'd love to see if the raptors have played a game that early this season

the raps just put a shit load of pressure on themselves

if lowry defends PG in big moments the raps are gonna get demolished by him

Rockets will have spurts. That's why if i'm betting dubs, I'd wait in game. 13 too big a number for my liking.

You guys put way too much emphasis on this biorhythm stuff. How fucking long does it take you to wake up?

Bad football teams have problems with biorhythms. I don't remember Montana's Niners having a serious problem with the east coast.

You know who stinks out west? The Browns. They also stink in the midwest, the south, the east, and at home.

the under in this spot is probably the best situation in the playoffs

that along with elimination game unders

to tell you the truth i like his aggressiveness. gotta try and get people out of their game.

yes i agree but he takes it too far.... you gotta let these warriors beat themselves, if possible... no way in hell the rockets can score with them in gs

i read an article about beverley's path and it explains why he plays the way he does.... it makes sense but you have to know who you're playing against... this isnt a team with one superstar that you can take out of his game

i should probably not get suckered in to another in game total

out for a few hours, enjoy the rest of the game

yes i agree but he takes it too far.... you gotta let these warriors beat themselves, if possible... no way in hell the rockets can score with them in gs
U should get a HC gig
u have all the answers

That's Bev's game, he's a bully and it gets him paid in this league. If he didn't have that in his game, he'd be mopping it up in the D-League.

In saying that,

all the bullshit only keeps the Dubs focused and stops them from going into a lull like they did last 1st Round opener with the buddy-buddy Pels.

That's Bev's game, he's a bully and it gets him paid in this league. If he didn't have that in his game, he'd be mopping it up in the D-League.

In saying that,

all the bullshit only keeps the Dubs focused and stops them from going into a lull like they did last 1st Round opener with the buddy-buddy Pels.
Agree. An angry Warrior team is good for them.

Back