2016 Eastern Conference Finals Discussion: Raptors vs Cavaliers

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/3fl4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen scrolling="no" style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

-8 isn't that strong. Most sharps don't touch halfs so it's heavily public money.

I could have seen it as high as 10.

If the Cavs were home it would have been -16

Love stinking it up on the road, go figure.

lol

Had that one locked and loaded for what, 3 weeks now? What happened to "go figure" in each of the other road games? Which flavor of haterade you sipping on tonight?

lol

Had that one locked and loaded for what, 3 weeks now? What happened to "go figure" in each of the other road games? Which flavor of haterade you sipping on tonight?

Only one sipping haterade is you Larry.

Good for Toronto, didn't think they had it in them after Game 2.

Gonna go decompress.

Will play Game 4 accordingly.

Poor Tip, he is getting his ass kicked by a manic-depressive troll in the politics thread and the Cavs shit the bed vs a team missing it's second best player.

I have to admit that through 39 minutes of game two I didn't think Toronto would win a game but then the ESPN guys started talking. Fading Stephen A Smith analysis has to be one of the better gambling angles in decades.

Poor Tip, he is getting his ass kicked by a manic-depressive troll in the politics thread and the Cavs shit the bed vs a team missing it's second best player.

Umm the troll is jerking off to himself. Somehow that's kicking ass now. Amazing how it looks if it agrees with you're perception of life, but that's a personal handjob. Jesus fucking Christ.

I now hope the politics thread is removed if this is the bullshit that's gonna get spewed when someone loses a game. What garbage. Fuck off, and I'm pulling for Toronto. This post is trash.

Umm the troll is jerking off to himself. Somehow that's kicking ass now. Amazing how it looks if it agrees with you're perception of life, but that's a personal handjob. Jesus fucking Christ.

I now hope the politics thread is removed if this is the bullshit that's gonna get spewed when someone loses a game. What garbage. Fuck off, and I'm pulling for Toronto. This post is trash.

Well he is winning the politics forum, hard to debate that

Amazing though that if you agree with dipshit, he's winning. That's sheer beauty.

<iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/3fl4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe>

This sums up the NBA in a nutshell.

I can't believe LeHairPlugs is okay ;)

Lol im sure that happens every time a professional team comes through. I've read posts online in the past saying the agents come out to plane and swiftly get everyone cleared. It's gamesmanship. That's all. Good to see the entire country is behind the Raptors.

I think the Cavs mentally let go when they celebrated with the coach about the consecutive playoff wins. You don't really celebrate a run while it is still ongoing.

Game 3 was all about effort. That is it. 26 rebounds for one player says everything. LeBum should go off today. I'll be on the point boards + assists prop

Game 3 was all about effort. That is it. 26 rebounds for one player says everything. LeBum should go off today. I'll be on the point boards + assists prop

LeBron will "have a day" as my high school coach used to tell me. Agree this was a big let down/back to reality loss coupled with the Drake's just going off.

Anyone else take pleasure knowing that the Raps won their only game of the series at home and Drake wasn't there because he was doing SNL? Dude did a pretty good job though.

I thought that was this week. Lol. TiVo has me all messed up. Hardly ever watch SNL live cause I like to fast forward through the terrible sketches.

Free Throws & Rebounds
Game 1
Cle - 26/33
Tor - 15/20
Boards - Cle 45-23

Game 2
Cle - 25/37
Tor - 14/18
Boards - Cle 46-38

Game 3
Cle - 14/16
Tor - 11/13
Boards - Tor 54-40

So take the fact that Cleveland didn't go to the rack at all, got smushed on the boards and continue to shoot an amazing 34% from beyond the arc and my guess would be that the Cavs slow this game down and get big down low. Expecting a lot of drives from LeBron tonight and a lot of charity stripe from the team, well if they learned anything from their loss.

Dude got 26 boards 'cause the Cavs did not show up,

especially Thompson who was probably still sulking over his home country pissing him about at Customs.

You get 26 boards if nobody is putting a body on you, expecting big games from Kyrie, Love and TT.

Exactly Hugh.

At least play like you wanna be there.

Appears they're crumbling at the first sign of adversity.

Back