2016 Eastern Conference Finals Discussion: Raptors vs Cavaliers

ive never heard people talk about the most winning franchises of all time and say anything other than Dallas or since a few years ago Pitt

I've never heard a group of otherwise reasonable men ignore about 50 years of a league's history because some guy renamed the championship game, and then backdated the name of the championship game. Joe Namath didn't even know he was playing in a Super Bowl until they called it that a year later.

Can we appreciate the 1927 Yankees, or do we toss them out because they never won the AL East?

please use the politic thread for this debate

people use this thread for info on who to bet on

Thanks

please use the politic thread for this debate

people use this thread for info on who to bet on

Thanks

Clearly you just bet the home team in this series, not much discussion needed.

I wouldn't call clown intimidating. He's an imposing figure, but he has a gentle aura.

Raptors got their little cock tease in the previous 2 home games. In the words of the late NUGGET, Owen Hart, "Enough is Enough"

CAVS close the series out tonight. I also like them minus the points.

LeCramps has been a shitty closer on the road this postseason, both closeouts on the road have been by a combined 3 points.

2-0 (0-2 ATS), hopefully that changes tonight. Game's 3 and 4 were anomalies.

If anything the refs are calling everything on the Cavs, Raps already in the penalty 3 minutes in.

That stat they showed before the game was pretty incredible...Biz had 42 rebounds in 2 games at home, and 13 in 3 games on the road this series.

Which locker room does Drake go into after the game ?

Lebron%2BJames%2Band%2BDrake.jpg

Back