2016 Eastern Conference Finals Discussion: Raptors vs Cavaliers

I agree, better shooter right now. Feel like he fits into todays NBA better, but simmons will be the #1

I want guys that can put the ball in the basket
ingrm can, Simmons will be given shots

I want guys that can put the ball in the basket
ingrm can, Simmons will be given shots

I agree, but Simmons is the more complete player right now, has been the #1 pick for over a year, don't think any GM has the balls to pass on that for the fear he becomes a star and you passed on him.

This is totally my guess, but I think Ingraham becomes the better player in this league, and the Lakers probably feel fortunate they don't have to choose at #1

I agree, but Simmons is the more complete player right now, has been the #1 pick for over a year, don't think any GM has the balls to pass on that for the fear he becomes a star and you passed on him.

This is totally my guess, but I think Ingraham becomes the better player in this league, and the Lakers probably feel fortunate they don't have to choose at #1

Ingram has length, can shoot. Reminds me of durant a bit.

And what position do u play Simmons?

is embid ever going to play?

Lol who knows
he does look good against air. Nice jumper but who the fuck knows..

i saw saw highlights of the guy in europe(saric) and he may come over. He looks legit

If I am philly I take 3 guards with the 3 1st round picks
i consider Ingram a 2/3

Lakers would have been better served losing the pick this year.

Simmons was too overhyped coming into his freshman year.

You all are crazy

Take Simmons #1....not even a question

Imagine what LSU players like Odell and Jarvis do in the pros after college

Now subtract the preperation by like 14 thousand

Biggest concern for taking cavs game two is that espn is all over their nuts and saying toronto is horrible.... relentlessly and over and over again. ESPN pundits are almost always wrong.

The cavs are on a mission to go 16-0. If they somehow do... That would trump the Warriors regular season record in my eyes

This is a different Cavs team than I remember from last year. I think they will run this thing down and LeBron will get his next ring this year. It's important it happens too so my 96-97 Bulls preserve their place in history as the best team ever. Win 73? Hats off. Can't close the finals? Suck it.

It was the 95-96 Bulls.

Forgotten fact about the 96-97 squad was that HOFer Robert Parish was on the end of the bench.

Cavs have the look of a league champion. They're mopping the floor with these teams.

They should be mopping up the floor with Toronto. That's unbridled garbage, and for once ESPN is right.

This is lazy and robotic. Whom the fuck has mighty Golden State beaten in the playoffs this season? .500 Rockets team and an injury-gutted Portland team with the same regular season record as the Cavs' first round opponent, Detroit. Unbridled garbage is a good description of the west from the 4th seed down. Mopping the floor is mopping the floor, would it make you content if the Cavs took a game off one of these nights?

This is a different Cavs team than I remember from last year. I think they will run this thing down and LeBron will get his next ring this year. It's important it happens too so my 96-97 Bulls preserve their place in history as the best team ever. Win 73? Hats off. Can't close the finals? Suck it.

lol

'86 Celtics would win a series against them in 6 games, no problem.

The cavs are on a mission to go 16-0. If they somehow do... That would trump the Warriors regular season record in my eyes

Cavs doing what they were expected to do in the weak-as-fuck Eastern Conference, so 12-0 heading into the Finals is no big deal.

They will not sweep either of the two teams currently battling it out in the West. That is written in stone.

Apparently Casey was so pissed that Derozan and Lowry didn't make it to the FT line for the entirety of Game 1,

that he sent the game tape to the league office.

The NBA scheduling is stupid. I understand they want a Thursday game, then off Friday, then play both Saturday and Sunday. But why give the Cavs Thursday and Saturday, then GS/OKC Sunday? So you get two Cleveland games in a row before you get the other series. Makes no sense.

Maybe Sunday is their money day and they wanted the bigger draw that day but they should've made the dubs game Saturday and Cavs Sunday.

Sunday is their money day. Exactly. Saturday is a terrible TV day. Same reason why the NFL won't move the superbowl. Also... The distance from Cleveland to Toronto is less than 300 miles. Oakland to okc is over 1600 miles.

unforunate for the Warriors. Sunday in okc..... Maybe that has something to do with it? Okc Sunday. Warriors Tuesday.

Last edited:
In the voice of Dikembe Mutombo: "Who want to go to Cleveland wit me?"

Who else riding the Cavs -12.5 tonight? Expecting another route. TOR just doesn't have the firepower to keep up with the scoring right now. Clev has a pretty strong advantage at every position on the floor.

Back