2016 Eastern Conference Finals Discussion: Raptors vs Cavaliers

This series gonna be awfully tough to watch without wagering but everything is going to seem so obvious. This is just not going to be much entertainment.

I was a sixers fan when I first started getting into sports, Phillies too. Went to the Vet and saw the Phils play the Braves when Schmidt, Pete, etc was there and Dale Murphy. Also got to see Steve Carlton pitch in LA...man I was young but had a full on Phils uni

I was a sixers fan when I first started getting into sports, Phillies too. Went to the Vet and saw the Phils play the Braves when Schmidt, Pete, etc was there and Dale Murphy. Also got to see Steve Carlton pitch in LA...man I was young but had a full on Phils uni

Good stuff buddy. Got a pic of the vet in my office. Always starts conversations LOL

Cool.

Disloyal fan when Jordan happened. Haven't fallen back in love yet but it won't take much now that cheering against Kobe is over.

Kinda the same, but the Dr J, Bobby Jones, Mo Cheeks era was when I first started watching and was a fan

Holding Cavs and OVER tickets ... Not touching this 2H. Just hoping 2H plays out like 1H. Foul disparity is concerning, but home team gonna get that

Betting baseball is an absolute joke --- Shit is a coin flip every game

Gave up on it but situationally it's better than the NBA. Some insane spots, just takes up a ton of time.

NBA, Rugby League and NFL with some College Football sprinkled in is my diet.

Best night of my life though was when the Phillies clinched the World Series. Fucking dope.

Cubs get 2 glory hole BJ's in the 9th. They lose 4-2 instead of shutout to save some face. A trash pitcher owned them all night. Sad

Simon Adebisi from Oz.

uXuo9H.gif

Back