2015 Golf Season

crawdads

Fairway to Heaven
(34 - 16 +1276) - 2014 season

First event starts on Friday. To be honest, I don't have a lot in my account, so I need to start the year off hot. Waiting for some news before I lock in the plays.

GL Craw. Great 2014, Start 15 off the right way!
Leaning on Sang-Moon Bae to start off well since he is going to have to fulfill his military duties and may lose his card. I think he is extra motivated.
Again, GL look forward to your 2015 Gold plays

Thanks fellas. Heading to the gym, will delve one last time into research, its a little harder with hawaii being on a different time zone.

Here are my leans it basically comes down to putting. Horschel over Mahan (bad record here, wife is pregnant) Ogilvy over Senden (didnt pull the trigger because Ogilvy isnt the same player he use to be), Zach over Matsuyama (First timer, but didnt pull the trigger because zach has been struggling putting). So it looks like its a pass for week 1.

Sorry fellas. Considering the time i put into researching, i was hoping for at least 1 play.

GL Craw. Great 2014, Start 15 off the right way!
Leaning on Sang-Moon Bae to start off well since he is going to have to fulfill his military duties and may lose his card. I think he is extra motivated.
Again, GL look forward to your 2015 Gold plays

I don't think it's him losing his card, I think it's more his visa expired and his green card extension wasn't approved. He's allowed to extend upwards of 5 to 6 years if he has it but the military denied his extension for whatever reason. He is taking legal action, but he has 30 days to report back to South Korea. Bae is exempt on the tour through 2016-2017

Good luck my friend, I hope you and yours have been well. Excited for another season.

Thanks to the well wishes. Started looking now. Glad I locked in nothing this past week. At first glance nothing sticks out. My inital lean was Kaymer at Abu Dhabi, but Willett has been really strong of late. We'll see.. grinding.

I'm staying away from all the big guys in Abu Dhabi this week. I don't feel there is much separating them in terms of form, injury.

Good luck this week.

I Don't get this line. Russ has won here 2 years ago and if you take away a first round 73 last year which was prob due to nerves for being defending champ his rounds here are 65,69,69,63,63,67,63. He also played last week and finished strong. Luke will have a better year, but he is working with a new swing coach, which typically takes time. I'll take the plus money on a smaller size wager.

[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$85.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$97.75[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]1/15/15 12:50pm Reduced Golf 115 Russell Henley (Tourn) +115* <small>vs</small> Luke Donald (Tourn) [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I tailed but isn't his "new coach" his "old coach" from back in the day? Don't know how much time it will really take to get back into the groove

Wrong Russell ;)

Henley with a nice round so far, hopefully a few more coming in.

At least he's around for the weekend. Hopeful the afternoon winds pick up. He had a chance to post something silly today but still is a little off on the greens.

Capping wise still not in the groove, my other leans were hurley over Villegas and kaymer over Willett.

Last edited:
No plays on the pga tour. Not even going to research. Ive learned that tourneys over multiple courses brings in too many variables.

Will look at the Sr tour to see if anything sticks out. Leaning to sitting out again. The Monday finish threw me off.

The line moved on me, but I think a top 25 gets a w.

[TABLE="class: Grid, width: 1330"]
<tbody style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">[TR="class: NonAlt, bgcolor: #E9EEEE"]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$173.25[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$105.00[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Pending[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]1/29/15 10:06am PGA Golf 107 Matt Kuchar (Tourn) -165* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Tiger Woods (Tourn) [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Nice 2014, and nice start to this year. Will be keeping a close eye on your plays from here on out.

To your point about tiger in the in game, watching the replay tonight and all the commentators are saying chipping wise he has no clue. Backing up the truck no matter what I think next week.

Keegan -210 over woods to win 100. Juice is high, probably could have waited for the reduced or done the stroke handicap. Rumor is tiger was awful in the pro am today.

Totally agree with it, just can't bring myself to follow along for some reason.

Good luck this week.

OK. Slight tail on Laws play.

Not 100% confident Brandt has the flu. I think it's a let down spot either way. Walker -125 over Brandt to win 100.

In regards to the error on my part (betting against Hideki instead of Sned), I didn't have enough money in my account to properly hedge (and the line moved to make matters worse, so let's just say I am really hoping Jimmy has a strong week lol.
:shake:

Keep that pimp hand strong Joe.

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/OxnZHpPHijY/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

Anyone else playing along? Reno? Canes? I know I went Mia for a bit, I was perturbed about my 400$ mistake on jimmy walker a month ago.

Back