2015 Golf Season

I took Holmes over Fowler and Hoffman over Tringale, both at even money

Interesting matchups. Tiger tracker on twitter made it sound like Elrdick looked good out there. Obviously theres a big difference between golf on Monday and Thursday.

Interesting matchups. Tiger tracker on twitter made it sound like Elrdick looked good out there. Obviously theres a big difference between golf on Monday and Thursday.

I'm seeing Tiger +190 against Sneds and +230 against Westwood. I watched his practice session on TV, and it looked worlds better than when we saw him at Torrey. True that Monday is much different than Thursday, but one of those may be worth a stab. If it's really wet, Snedeker might not have the distance to score. I also like Jimmy Walker vs Patrick Reed and Justin Rose. Also kind of interested in Phil vs whomever. Just started looking at the matchups, no plays yet. Love this tournament

Got into a car accident today. Unfortunately I am withdrawing the remaining money from my account to help pay these bills. Good luck to everyone. I should be back, when the liquidity builds up again...

Im good guys. Appreciate it.

Somehow the car wasnt fully in park, and it ended up rolling into another car. Ridiculous. My back is a little tight from jumping in the car while moving and then the impact, but I'll live.

Been focusing in more on stocks, and spending less time watching and paying attention to golf. Maybe it was 10 years of doing this with very little break, where I burnt out. Didn't have much left in my account (less than 1k) so Im going to use that for the new bumper as the rest of my cash goes to a stay at home mom who likes to shop. :Beer5:

Damn man sorry to hear that. Hope you'll still poke your head in and give some thoughts if you have any time.

Brett Stegmaier +105 over Stuart Apples (Web.com) - Only risking 50.

Fading apples who has been out from back surgery since Feb. This is his first rehab start of 5 on the web.com. Brett has had b2b top 15s and has decent form. Yes this is a degenerate play, i took it based off value.

GL if you tail or fade.

Brett Stegmaier +105 over Stuart Apples (Web.com) - Only risking 50.

Fading apples who has been out from back surgery since Feb. This is his first rehab start of 5 on the web.com. Brett has had b2b top 15s and has decent form. Yes this is a degenerate play, i took it based off value.

GL if you tail or fade.

This went as planned, not at all...

Back