2015/1/1 Rose Bowl - National Semifinal (Oregon vs Florida State)

Who will win ATS?

• Oregon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Florida State

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Administrator

CTG Administrator
Staff member
What's your favorite wager(s) in this game?

[TABLE="class: data, width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR="class: time"]
[TD="colspan: 7"]5:00 PM EST[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: team odd"]
[TD="class: name"]261 FLORIDA STATE[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]71[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]71 / 71.5 / 71[/TD]
[TD="class: currentline"]72[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]+290[/TD]
[TD="class: halftime"][/TD]
[TD="class: score"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: team even"]
[TD="class: name"]262 OREGON[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]-7.5 -02[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]-9.5 / -9.5 -05 / -9.5 -15[/TD]
[TD="class: currentline"]-9.5 -05[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]-340[/TD]
[TD="class: halftime"][/TD]
[TD="class: score"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: note"]
[TD="colspan: 7"]TV: ESPN, DTV: 206. Rose Bowl - College Football Playoff Semifinal[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Go Ducks.

MM best player on field, most of the rest of the best will playing for FSU. Duck DL and receivers are the particular units that need to step up.

MM might be the best player on the field, but we have seen this type of offense sputter after a month long lay off. I'm afraid FSU might just be the real deal. All about if Winston limits his mistakes

My lines not out yet, but espn said line is 8.5? (looked it up its 9.5)

I will take FState....think it has almost become 'trendy' to predict the demise of Seminoles. I thought line would be 6 at max.

I will take FlaState early and then see what happens before making final decision

My lines not out yet, but espn said line is 8.5? (looked it up its 9.5)

I will take FState....think it has almost become 'trendy' to predict the demise of Seminoles. I thought line would be 6 at max.

I will take FlaState early and then see what happens before making final decision

Very much agree with everyone predicting the demise of FSU. Hard to bet them versus the Ducks but the are pretty solid on both sides of the ball.

Pounded the Noles +10. Ducks will get theirs but so will FSU. Ducks D towards bottom of Pac 12.

Niles Lawrence-Stample will reportedly be back for game against the Ducks. Has a few weeks to get into game shape, but will add some quality to the DL depth.

Back