****2014 Recruiting Thread*****

is there a limit on schollies per year? i just assumed as long as you don't go over 85 total its fine

Tigerbait says these guys will be LSU

Malachi Dupre
Trey Lealaimatafao
Emanuel Porter
Travonte Valentine
Sione Teuhema
Derrick Kelly

Jump, of the 5 QB offers you guys have out for 2015 right now, which ones are you seriously zoning in on at the moment?
we want 2....wimbush/nunez will be whoever pledges first, and the prize is torrance gibson...that's who they really want but who doesn't

Wideman going to switch to the home school. Now we need to do our best to get him qualified.

Dan Kilbridge@MSUDanK <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: static; float: none; margin-top: 0px;"> 39s</small>
Malik McDowell: "I will be attending Michigan State University." Huge, huge score for the Spartans

Big Dick Yeargin with the expected flip from the Domers to Clemson who had to hold off a last minute push from Texas

Best content by far. Worst website operations I've ever seen for a company so profitable. It's embarrassing

I've converted to 247. For Alabama at least, it's miles better. Of course, they took all the Rivals writers with them. Mainboard is still good for some time wasting though

i got both 247 and rivals but this is a joke today. how the fuck do you crash on the biggest day for your site.

All I wanted was Peppers. Game changer if stays healthy. Gl on your teams guys.

247 is far and away the best, although Michigan's Rivals beat writer is top notch.

Peppers = happy man.. glad he faxed in early so I could get on with my day.

SCar 247 writer says he feels even stronger about CB Chris Lammons.

Meanwhile, national 247 Ryan Bartow says Lammons to Wisky.

I think DE McClain that got cut by FSU and then flipped from Nebraska to SCar is first recruit I can remember us signing that never took an OV to Columbia

Corey Long@CoreyLong <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: static; float: none; margin-top: 0px;"> 26s</small>
Travonte Valentine to #LSU over #Canes. Not a surprise in the end but still a crushing blow for Miami. That was prospect they needed.

Pat Dooley@pat_dooley <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: static; float: none; margin-top: 0px;"> 38m</small>
Muschamp to announce at NSD presser that Cody Riggs, who started all 12 games at SS, plans to transfer. Sources say Riggs wants to play CB.

Bruce Feldman@BFeldmanCBS <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: static; float: none; margin-top: 0px;"> 18s</small>
Jared Lorenzen 2.0? Hugh Freeze says super-sized QB-TE JC recruit Jeremy Liggins was 303 when he showed up but is down 12 lbs. #OleMiss

Back