****2014 Recruiting Thread*****

I'll take Rudolph & Lane, then prolly picking up Javon Harrison (4*) later. That's solid! Grabbing Nnadi, RoJo & Derrick Kelly was plush too

They gonna lose a lot of money. Gonna have to offer a sick renewal offer or a free year to keep people

Elisha Shaw commits to Alabama. Still not medically cleared to play football. Heard a rumor that Saban was going to sign him then let him take a medical scholarship.

ya. ive had rivals for 7 years now and i was just starting to like it again but today sucks. ill prob end up keeping it but they will absolutely feel the pain of this disaster as I can see a lot of people switching.

ETG, any word on Lammons yet? Have been following his recruitment a bit since my brother in law is a huge Badger fan here in Ohio.

Wasn't expecting Evans. Think he fits better in our scheme than AU's, but pretty shocked

Silky, whats the scoop with Arthur WIlliams?

My boy (ODU) got 15- 3 star recruits, 2nd in C-USA. I'm happy.

ETG, any word on Lammons yet? Have been following his recruitment a bit since my brother in law is a huge Badger fan here in Ohio.

Wisconsin Insider:
"Evan Flood said...
Not getting the feeling Wisconsin is all that confident with 30 minutes until he announces. "

you could during the broadcast that mcdowell faked signed his and his demeanor was pissed off the whole time...I think it'll go past today

Wisconsin having about as bad of day as possible. They lost their stud in state DT on a flip to Sparty, just lost Lammons, and probably biggest of all their Assistant Head Coach/Recruiting Coordinator just left today of all days to become RB coach for the Ravens

Mcdowell mom is nuts jump. Don't care where he goes...these parents just need to back the Fuck off on a kids school of choice.

Why want your kid to go somewhere he doesn't want to. Cut the cord Malik and fam.

Stewart Mandel@slmandel <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: static; float: none; margin-top: 0px;"> 11s</small>
5-star Adoree Jackson announces for USC following a well-intentioned bag gag that fell flat.

Mcdowell mom is nuts jump. Don't care where he goes...these parents just need to back the Fuck off on a kids school of choice.

Why want your kid to go somewhere he doesn't want to. Cut the cord Malik and fam.
weird as hell...would love to know what the conversation between her and Dantonio that caused this riff was about or how it went down....

Back