****2014 Recruiting Thread*****

Bama didn't get the Corner they wanted, Tabor to Zona. Hard to get a guy who's GF & beat friend goes to the other school.

Naw Defcon 5 is the lowest level of threat, get them bagmen to Fournette's ASAP! Cuz Yeldon, Scarborough & Fournette ain't fair

@BushidoNole: JC Jackson just told a teammate "I'm going to Florida State." after the Under Armor game per Luke Stampini.

michigan state just won the rose bowl and will finish #2 in the polls. they dont have a 5 star recruit and very little 4 stars.

michigan has 40+, ohio state 50+ at least and they get paid, sparty bitch slapped the both of them.

who cares where these primi's go, its how they are coached.

Jalen Tabor is a Gator! Take JC Jackson to FSU fuck it we don't care. Now lets get it Adorre Jackson and Im happy

How long were y'all on him? Seems like this is out of left field to the casual observer, but to be honest, as soon as he picked Arizona and we got Brown, I haven't paid attention

Yea JC Jackson probably gone but if its in favor of trading Tabor for JC, Ill take it. And losing Ermon seems likely just still holding hope he doesn't.

We've been on him the whole time gps. I think his Top 3 were Alabama, Arizona & Florida. Then he followed Haden to Arizona but when Roberson declared for the draft meaning there is an open spot this year, he decided to come over here. He's also enrolling early and will be in class next week.

Also 5 star OL Damian Price I think we are going to get.

Great get! But in other news JC Jackson AND Ermon coming to Tally

We are pulling Ermons scholly from what I hear soon basically cuz it was inevitable that he was going to FSU. People are saying we are pulling because he insists on visiting FSU. But it was just a formality that he would change too.

Also in other new, Larry Johnson is leaving Penn State. Come on down Thomas Holley.

Also rumor we are going to flip Canes RB commit Brandon Powell.

@_MoneyLane: No Hard Feelings But I Just Decommitted From The University Of Florida . Not Because Dalvin Cook. No lie I love gator nation. #OneLove

Ermon Lane

Ermon will be a nole. Glad he decommited unlike cook. Both good players and wish they were in gville.

tabor is in class today at florida. Roberson going pro flipped him.

I hate twitter. Our 2 recruits complaing like little girls about their number

<article>
Willis "#8 or #2
huh.png
?"

Clark "@geee_90 nah homie, that #2 is mine"

Willis "“@khairiclark: @geee_90 nah homie, that #2 is mine” You can have that big homie I'm not bout fight over a number plus don't mention me
huh.png
?"

Clark "@geee_90 what's up with you bro? I was just saying ? We about to be future teammates and you getting mad ? Alright
huh.png
"

Willis "“@khairiclark: @geee_90 @geee_90: @khairiclark boy idc you don't know me plus you not my teammate yet freak boy"

Clark "@geee_90 bruh like honestly chill"

Willis "“@khairiclark: @geee_90 bruh like honestly chill” chill for what mannn stop mentioning me"
</article>

Back