2014 Golf Season

I dont feel so bad that he missed the cut by 1 considering Kokrak played great on the weekend. Completely whiffed on this pick. Luckily it was for a small amount. Time to brush it off and do better. Cool to see the mechanic and Wie win this week though.

Still cant find anything. Looking at Merrick over Bohn. Like Merricks stats last week, also Bohns last few events as well as course history arent great. Just started handicapping..

Spieth -120 over Bubba to win 100 (72)

A few variables this week on the Dustin fade. He's had a lot of weeks off to get his game right. I will say that his past few events played this year had very little to do with my reasoning on the play..

Like em both. Really like Zach's chances this week and this course doesn't seem to fit Bubba's eye.

Good luck.

Let's get it again. Hopefully not as much of a sweat as last week!

Last edited:
Looks like i got a shitty line on Spieth. Was looking at home town guys Blixt, Every and Knox but so far have decided against. Will probably let it fly. Problem with 2 plays, is if i go 1 - 1 i get juiced. That's why we shall sweep.

The steam in golf usually means nothing. I have more confidence in myself than anyone else's picks. It is surprising though to move one of the main lines that much.

keep-calm-and-expect-greatness-1.png

Nice job Craw, you're rolling

This was the first non-major I've watched to fruition, well deserved winner. Entertaining and the putt on 17 was just nuts.

Good for Martin, hard to root against him unless you're just anti-Euro, classy guy

Great work boss

Nice job Craw, you're rolling

This was the first non-major I've watched to fruition, well deserved winner. Entertaining and the putt on 17 was just nuts.

Good for Martin, hard to root against him unless you're just anti-Euro, classy guy

Appreciate it fellas. Martin is the man. So humble and so much class. He was one of the few to be worlds number one. I'm intrigued to see how he does after this win.

(23 - 9 +1028)

Strange week. Hoffman was leading by 5 or 6, then started making doubles. Almost got a back door push.

Hoffman -120 over Todd (72) to win 150

Stepping my bet game up a little bit. Hoffman has a nice history here, and has been playing well all year. Todd coming off a career changing win is likely due for a let down. He was 55th in GIR last week so it's not like he was striking it great. I think it's first time hear at Colonial, where new guys typically don't play well.

Let's go.

Todd picking up where he left off so far. No impact currently on Rors game. Need a big Friday from Hoffman.

(23 - 11 +703)

I wouldnt classify those 2 as horrible plays, but they were close. Rory ended up winning and Todd top 10'd. I did have a lead in both matches at some point, but overall they were trailing throughout the event. That's 3 losses in a row, or at least 3 out of 4. Rory's talent overshadowed his struggles both on and off the course. Disappointing. Sorry to those who tailed.

Last edited:
Sorry guys.

Small play this week. Toms -150 over Reed to win 50

I cashed out like 800. Bought a drop cam pro, took some money out for our kid, was pretty perturbed about the losing streak to be honest. Good luck to everyone.

Back