2014 Golf Season

I see now that he did w/d. I assumed he did, since I made the Zach Johnson vs. Dufner bet for the tourney and it was graded already. I thought I maybe mistakenly bet it for the 1st round, but then saw Zach still on the course.

And now I just saw Kuchar also withdrew...ugh. Nothing like waiting for the last minute, so I couldn't change my pick for the CTG contest. Thanks Kuch!!

What was up with Kuch? No clue.

I feel good winning that 100 bucks against Duff but it sounds like he pretty depressed via that interview...

Then again, he gets to go home to that wife.:biggestfan:

That line got beat up pretty badly. I see Zach winning 8 out of 10 times so I would say theres value, albeit minimal. I cant forsee Duff making the cut, so taking Duff at +185 to miss the cut is an interesting bet.
I ended up playing the Duff miss the cut at +180, so that worked out. Sorry though he is hurt, no fun at all for him to try and play golf in that condition.

Thanks Tim. GL on your plays, by the way I live in Howard County..
We're practically neighbors, do you belong to a club or play at different tracks in the area.

The guy sounds totally defeated, sucks to hear those words. Hope he can get healthy.

Grats on the wins nonetheless.

Thanks everyone. I typically don't say comments like 'this will be a 400$+ bet', or advise on going big, unless I truly believe in it. Congrats to those who won on it. I am kicking myself for not betting the +185 instead, I didn't think of it until after I hit submit. Duff had no chance, that was pretty obvious going into today.

Kuch had back spasms right before his tee time and wd prior to going off.

(29 - 12 +943)

Posted Rory to win 50 on the 16th in the in game. Shitty odds, but i'll take a 2 - 0 week.

Just started doing some research. Gonna take a break and grab dinner then the gym. Trying to have a play though..

Taking Tim Clark -115 over Brooks Koepka to win 100. Love Brooks but hoping the course history and familiar surroundings help.

GL.

Glad Tiger ended all this speculation and is making Old Man Tom's decision a lot easier.

Big rally by Clark. Good end to his round. Hopefully carry this momentum through to tomorrow. Wouldn't hate a bogie by brooks here last couple holes

But then another of McIlroy’s rivals in Mickelson left the 25-year-old smiling but speechless when he jokingly asked if he could ‘hit through’ on the last hole during yesterday’s Pro-Am.
Mickelson was walking up to the 17th green of the Ridgewood Country Club yesterday when he spotted McIlroy on the tee of the nearby 18th that is located at a right-angle to the 17th.
“Hey, Rory? Do you mind if we can hit through,” shouted Mickelson in reference to the ‘darkness’ scenario on the final hole of last fortnight’s US PGA Championship

A little worried about the distractions for Keegan as well as the fatigue, we'll see.

<iframe src="http://player.theplatform.com/p/BxmELC/gc_player/select/HyCnzRCv35e_?&parentUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.golfchannel.com%2Fmedia%2Fmickelson-expects-hit-or-miss-form-deutsche-bank%2F&params=mbr%3Dtrue%26zone%3Dmedia_golfcentral&originalReferrer=#playerurl=http%3A//www.golfchannel.com/media/mickelson-expects-hit-or-miss-form-deutsche-bank/%3Fcid%3Dtwitter_cen_V_PHILMICKELSONGOINGLOWORCUT" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" style="border:0;padding:0;margin:0" frameborder="0" height="380" width="560"></iframe>

Keegan +103 over Phil risking 200

Small action play here. Dont love it. Think this course suits Zach better than Bubba.

[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$50.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$51.00[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]9/4/14 2:48pm Reduced Golf 133 Zach Johnson (Tourn) +102* <small>vs</small> Bubba Watson (Tourn) [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Back