2014 Golf Season

[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$90.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$50.00[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]3/26/14 9:40pm European Golf 460 G.McDowell / J.Donaldson -½ -180* <small>vs</small> H.S.Kim / N.Fung [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Some fun Euro v Asian matches. No idea how they will turn out. Europe is 100x better, but the climate and the course favor Asia. Just an action play here.

Taking gmac again in round 2 -193 -.5 to win 75

Alternate shot should really separate the two teams. Id be shocked if they don't win by the 17th hole.

421.gif

Another sweep of the board. Two favorites and one underdog. Lost count of how many wins that is in a row. Been betting less on these matches, obviously wish that wasn't the case now..

(16 - 5 +677)

Shell Houston Open
Golf Club of Houston, Humble, TX • Purse: $6,400,000

First play is Rory -130 over Phil (72) to win 100

Probably could have waited for the reduced line, I don't think this will get bet up, but it might. Not sure how anyone can have confidence in Phil. He has had zero top 10s this year and just doesnt look sharp. Will probably have a few more plays. Been studying this Jason Day over Dustin Johnson matchup, one reason I havent bet it, is the concern over Day's thumb.

Good luck bud. Agree with the play and I will be on the Day matchup as well. Everything I've read says his thumb is fine. He's been playing at Augusta since last week.

Added Jason Day -125 over Dustin Johnson (72)

You can read Day's presser online, or check his history here. I saw one of the amateurs blogs who said
It is great to finally be in Augusta for the Masters. I got in Friday afternoon and then went over to Augusta National for lunch with Jason Day, after which we played nine holes. We played the first nine because that is the nine with which I am least comfortable, and I wanted to get Jason’s input as to the best way to play it. He had lots of good advice and really helped me out. Like on the 5th hole, where we talked about the perfect drive being in the middle of the fairway on top of the hill on that very hard par-4. Now, I figure I will hit a soft 3-wood from the tee there during the tournament, something not so long that it will run in to those tough bunkers on the left.

By the way, Jason played great. He was just tearing it up, even though he has not been playing due to his thumb injury.
Thats enough for me.

Yeah but Angel has a bad shoulder. Probably getting surgery on it soon. Would lean with Graeme there.

Yeah but Angel has a bad shoulder. Probably getting surgery on it soon. Would lean with Graeme there.

Gmac is the best putter on tour this year, Angel has been a disaster all year due to the shoulder, not a play yet, just wondering.

I've never questioned you....just a tough place to bet against Figjam. 14 top 10s

Agreed. I dont think a top 10 gets it done, I see Rory being in the top 5. Will be a 4 round bet for sure. Would love to see the 2 of them battle it out come Sunday for the title.

As always some interesting 3 ball matchups. Always nice to get a decent player paired with one of the srs. Also, wasnt sure which way the lines would move on the matchups. To be honest after watching a couple days of previews, I'm not in love with them. Anyway, gonna try these, final card. GL

Adam Scott Top 20 - 200 Risking 90 to win 45
First round 3 ball Every - 119 / Castro / Weir 59.5 to win 50
Jason Day -125 over Dustin Johnson (72) Risking 125 to win 100
Rory Mcilroy -130 over Phil Mickelson (72) Risking 130 to win 100

Quick question Craw (or whoever can provide)
I took Weir +350 in a 3 ball today, he finished +1. Castro +1 and Every +5.
I was credited w/ a win on that.

The question :
I also took Stallings +120 he finished +3 while Kaymer finished +3 and C Stadler +10.
I should win 1/3 of that bet too correct?

I contacted my book and they told me no because Stadler had finished higher than Kaymer & Stallings??

Am I missing something?
When is +10 higher than +3??

Quick question Craw (or whoever can provide)

I took Weir +350 in a 3 ball today, he finished +1. Castro +1 and Every +5.
I was credited w/ a win on that.

The question :
I also took Stallings +120 he finished +3 while Kaymer finished +3 and C Stadler +10.
I should win 1/3 of that bet too correct?

I contacted my book and they told me no because Stadler had finished higher than Kaymer & Stallings??

Am I missing something?
When is +10 higher than +3??

Are you sure it was Craig stadler? Kevin Stadler shot 70 today

You shouldnt have gotten the full win on the weir +350,since he beat one of the 2 and tied the other. Yes, if you tie one and beat the other guy you should get a portion of win. You definitely didnt lose either bet if those scores are right. Nice job fading my shitty pick of Every.

Ha ha no. I was not fading. I just like lefties on this course. I think they have a slight advantage here.

Gps: Craig (father) was in this 3some.

Yea, weird situation here. I will check back w/ the book and see what they say.

Thanks for answering. I didn't think that group had Stableford scoring today!

GMAC record at augusta less than stellar. Angel's on the other hand...

Ride or die bro

Felt good with the way I capped the tourney. Unbelievably how well Rory hit it on the back 9, i counted 4 lip outs on 6 holes, plus that crazy bounce on 13. Stayed away from my lean on the fade of Pato, and missed out on that cash. Saw a lot of people on the Day play, so glad we could cash. Need Adam Scott to top 20 for a decent profit. Either way, this week ends up in the positive, thanks to the 2 matchups. Ill take it.

Felt good with the way I capped the tourney. Unbelievably how well Rory hit it on the back 9, i counted 4 lip outs on 6 holes, plus that crazy bounce on 13. Stayed away from my lean on the fade of Pato, and missed out on that cash. Saw a lot of people on the Day play, so glad we could cash. Need Adam Scott to top 20 for a decent profit. Either way, this week ends up in the positive, thanks to the 2 matchups. Ill take it.

Excellent work

(19 - 7 +735.5)

Love next weeks event been to the tourney probably a dozen times and have a time share there each summer. Great times.

Was waiting for the reduced line, then the odds changed. So I took it Tringale -105 over Kokrak (72) to win 50. (small play)

Lets get it
Jason's main strength is negated here. Length is useless on most holes. You have to be on the right sides of the fairway. Small greens also.
This course is really similar to the one in Tampa or Palm harbor almost always the same guys on top

Back