2014 Golf Season

Small bets here. Dont want to give away my profit. I like Matteo and his short game, he shouldnt lose any holes with his putting, which might not be the case for Duff.

[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD="class: NoWrap"]-1
[/TD]
[TD]2/19/14 7:57pm[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$52.50[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$50.00[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]2/20/14 9:00am PGA WGC Golf 172 Patrick Reed - Advances -105* <small>vs</small> George Coetzee - Advances [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: Alt"]
[TD="class: NoWrap"]-2
[/TD]
[TD]2/19/14 7:57pm[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$50.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$57.50[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]2/20/14 9:00am PGA WGC Golf 184 Matteo Manassero - Advances +115* <small>vs</small> Jason Dufner - Advances
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

This is likely it for the week either way, as I will be out of town the rest of the week. GL

I was more interested in how well Matteo played and how poorly Duff played. Most of the other matches guys seemed to make a lot of birdies.

Didnt realize the reduced would be released right away. Matteo is now +135. Not sure who is driving up the line, except for people who dont follow world golf.

(8 - 4 +288)

Decent week posted, since the parlay was for 200, unfortunately i added an uposted play that hurt. Let's get it back. Hope ya'll are winning.

We will have many opportunities to bet on Jordan again to get that money back.

BTW congrats on knowing who Dubby was before everyone else in the world did.

I have one small play so far, it's on the other pga event in pr. Will post when I get to a computer.it's a fade on ryo.

Small Small play Grillo -140 over Ryo to win 40.

No real reason except Grillo has been playing nicely.

Oh damn. Maybe its because no one has heard of him over here.

Taking Scott -125 over Woods Round 1. to win 65.

Thought about fading de jonge, sounds like his ribs are in bad shape.

Been out of the loop a little bit the last couple weeks. Having a hard time focusing on gambling with the newborn and work. Also was pretty dejected after i lost on spieth (unposted). As mentioned above, here are the 2 plays this week. GL

[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$44.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$40.00[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]3/6/14 7:00am PGA Golf 481 Emiliano Grillo (Tourn) -110* <small>vs</small> Ryo Ishikawa (Tourn) [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$81.25[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$65.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn"]$146.25[/TD]
[TD]Win[/TD]
[TD]3/6/14 7:00am PGA WGC Golf 7125 Adam Scott (1st Rnd) -125* <small>vs</small> Tiger Woods (1st Rnd) [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

(9 - 5 +309)

Went 1 - 1. Almost backdoored the PR play. Will try to be around more and post better plays.

[TABLE="class: table-styled"]
<tbody>[TR="class: odd"]
[TD="class: tournament-name"]Valspar Championship
Innisbrook Resort - Copperhead, Palm Harbor, FL • Purse: $5,700,000
[/TD]
[TD="class: network-name hidden-small"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

got snedeker +2.5 (-120) v. furyk for a unit and put a pack of smokes (.05) on casey @ +12500

good luck fellas

The play that got cut was Driscoll over Gore, didn't think he could play that well two weeks in a row. Backed off due to Driscolls ball striking stats

Took senden over dejonge to win 50 -110 very little research went into this play, be careful.

Chicken dinner.

By the way been wagering a lot less because I took out money from my account and to be honest there isn't much in there. Had to give wifey abd the newborn some cash..

I don't get this matchup. Compton is at least making cuts and has a nice record here at Bay Hill.

Compton -125 over Glovr (72) to win 60. Still going small..

Never do this , because I always lose when I do. Leishman (-.5)-141 vs Sabbatini Second Round to win 20

Small action bet. Tailing someone who I respect. But the play makes sense.

Debating Every -110 over Donaldson -

For the record, I didn't pull the trigger here.
Hindsight.jpg

Nice 3 - 0 week. (13 -5 +499)

Kind of in a zone to be honest. Picked Senden in my matchup last week, he wins the event. This week picked Kokrak and Compton and they both top 5, and the last play that I posted as a lean, Every, the guy wins the event. Off to texas, 3 weeks until the tradition unlike any other.

Valero Texas Open
JW Marriott, TPC San Antonio, San Antonio, TX • Purse: $6,200,000

No idea what happened in golf this week as Im fresh off a five day bender in Vegas. But I like your last post. Keep it up.

No idea what happened in golf this week as Im fresh off a five day bender in Vegas. But I like your last post. Keep it up.

Appreciate the love. Never been to Vegas, and now that Im married, I feel I will miss out on some of the excitement of the town.

In full out cap mode tonight. Hungry for winners.

Too much value here. Not a big play but I like the way Sean's game is trending. Ohair +105 over Harry Potter Jr risking 50 for 72 holes

Back