2014 Golf Season

Gluck nut.

I kind of like Phil. I faded reed again. The line sucks but I think Billy beats him more than two times to 1, so I see value. I'll post it tomorrow when I'm near a computer.

Dont typically like these plays, but i didnt feel comfortable going against Kuchar.

BUBBA WATSON: I look forward to it. This is a week I always look forward to. I think I was the first one this year to signed up for the tournament. You know it was a dream come true to win here in 2010. My dad was about to pass away, so my dad got to see me win for the first time. At the time it could have been the only time, but I happened to back it up a couple years later.
Yeah, it's dear to my heart coming here. The fans, the volunteers here, the title sponsor, Travelers, they put together a great tournament, and I just registered, and they give your wife a little gift, a little bag, and then my son, they give the little kids some toys, as well. He got a little spaceship, but he thought it was an airplane, so he thought it was the greatest thing in the world. When the tournament does little things like that, it makes it special for us, and I told them, so I get nothing? That's how it works.BUBBA WATSON: No, this one is always on the schedule. Medical problems are different, but I don't see that there's a reason for me not to be here. I can't see there's any reason. I'm going to be here any time I'm in the field, or if I need an invite in the field, I'm going to be asking. So I'm going to try to be here as much as I can. Yeah, I don't see‑‑ I would say 100 percent I won't miss it, unless I win a couple majors early, and then just be like, hey, guys, I happened to win back‑to‑back majors so I'm sitting out. We know that ain't happening.
Last week was very difficult for me. I took away that I need to be tougher. I need to be tougher mentally. I played good the second day, as good as I could play, and I still shot I think it was even, and there was other guys shooting under par every day. For me it was a tough week.
I thought Merion was very tough, but I thought Merion was a U.S. Open course that I liked, even though I barely made the cut. Like I said last week, I've played in eight U.S. Opens, about half of them I liked, half of them I didn't like, and that's just how it is.
I love Hilton Head, but I'm not going to play Hilton Head because Hilton Head doesn't love me. The golf course doesn't like the way I play golf. I love it, but it's just one of those things, it's just tough for me to play that golf course, and the golf course was obviously better than me last week. Hopefully if we ever play there again, I'll beat it one day.BUBBA WATSON: Well, if Martin wasn't there then it might have gotten it done. Martin messed it up for everybody.
Yes, we were joking last week, not that you want to be bored with this but I'm going to tell you anyway. We were joking with friends last week because all my friends like coming to the U.S. Open and watching everybody struggle. We were joking about Travelers. We were looking forward to Travelers, because I can sit here and tell you exactly what clubs I'm going to hit for the next four days on each hole. I know exactly.
First hole is going to be a wedge; second hole, wedge; third hole, wedge. These are the approach shots. And then next hole is going to be ‑‑ it'll change, but 8, 9 or wedge; next hole is a 6‑iron to a 5‑iron; next hole is a 3‑iron, going for it in two; next hole is a wedge; next hole is an 8‑iron; next hole is a wedge; next hole is a wedge; next hole is a wedge; next hole is a wedge; next hole is going for it in two; next hole is a wedge; next hole is a wedge, or if you drive the green you can putt; next hole is a 9 or an 8; 17 is a 9 or a wedge; and 18 is a wedge. So when you look at that, why would I not want to play here if I'm hitting that many wedges?
I've got in Teddy's yardage book, we've got eight years of notes, and those are the clubs I hit. First hole is always a wedge, some kind of wedge, when I say wedge. Lob wedge or sand wedge into the second hole. Yeah, when you come here, I'm looking forward to it. It doesn't matter if I'm in the rough or not, those are the clubs I'm hitting. It comes down to me putting; if I can putt halfway decent, I have a chance to top 10 here or scare a victory. When you add those numbers in, not that we make to make this course longer for anybody, but for me those are some comfortable numbers I can hit into those holes.
Getting away from the U.S. Open, obviously this is a‑‑ this year is different, but normally it's lighter rough. There wasn't any rough last week. But coming off those greens, these greens are a little bit more forgiving, more friendly. When you look at that, yeah, it's a tough week the week before, but at the same time you know you're coming here to a sponsorship that loves you, that are giving back to community, giving back to the golfers here, and then a golf course that is a little bit more friendly to us, as well. So it's always fun coming back here.
Does that answer it sort of? Perfect.

Bubba Watson to top 10 +125 risking 100

Tommy Fleetwood -125 over Richie Ramsay Risking 50. This is a european tour injury fade. I found the info using google news.. GL

one more question - I can get Matsuyama as top Japanese player at -150. Does he really have any competition for that spot? Thanks and BOL

TBH I haven't looked or seen anything on TV all week. I have no idea what Matsuyamas record is at the Open, but the play makes sense. GL

Been swamped with personal stuff, gambling has been on the back burner. I saw on Sunday Tiger hit it like shit at the practice round, hes delusional if he thinks he will contend.

Mick got screwed in round 1 with the draw. Anyway, he played nicely, and Tiger finished about what I expected. Easy fucking winner boys. Shame I am not betting big like earlier, would probably be up close to 1,500. Oh well. Do this for fun, not for living.

(27 - 12 +793)

Craw, any thoughts this week?

I know it's square, but Furyk seems like an obvious choice to play well (top 5 or maybe win). Schwartzel too, maybe?

BOL and thanks.

I understand Furyk love, but he hasn't won in 4 years, right? I don't make him the favorite.

I can get McDowell at 1600, played him.

Craw, any thoughts this week?

I know it's square, but Furyk seems like an obvious choice to play well (top 5 or maybe win). Schwartzel too, maybe?

BOL and thanks.

I was looking at fading couples at the british but couldnt find any new news on him. I spent some time looking at the Canada field, but i dont want to force anything. Heading to cali in the morning, so ill be gone for a bit. Holla at you guys on the rebound.

I was looking at fading couples at the british but couldnt find any new news on him. I spent some time looking at the Canada field, but i dont want to force anything. Heading to cali in the morning, so ill be gone for a bit. Holla at you guys on the rebound.
No idea what couples finished at but i know he was paired in betting with Langer who won the event by 13. Ugh.

Took Zach -140 over Duffner to win 100.

Based off some of the quotes im reading, feeling good.

a) he only was able to play 9 holes of practice all week
b) last week he gave away his putter
c) he said if he makes the ryder cup team he probably wont play the playoffs

Lets go.

Also, im not sure why it continues to say that i am posting from a mobile device. Oh well. Fascinated with the Tiger coverage. Hes played like 11 rounds all year and only one that i can remember was decent. I would say fair odds are 60/1.

my book has Zach at -200 vs. Dufner. No way I'm doing that. Took Phil over Tiger 1st round at -145. Not happy about that price either but have to play it the way Tiger is hacking around.

my book has Zach at -200 vs. Dufner. No way I'm doing that. Took Phil over Tiger 1st round at -145. Not happy about that price either but have to play it the way Tiger is hacking around.

That line got beat up pretty badly. I see Zach winning 8 out of 10 times so I would say theres value, albeit minimal. I cant forsee Duff making the cut, so taking Duff at +185 to miss the cut is an interesting bet.

he defending PGA champion arrived at Valhalla with an aching neck and not much hope of lifting the Wanamaker Trophy for the second year in a row. At best, he hopes to play well enough to lock up a spot on the U.S. Ryder Cup team and, then, take some much-needed time off.
"I feel sore," he said Wednesday. "But I'll get through it."
Dufner said his pain is due to a degenerative arthritic condition that flared up about the time of the Masters in April. But he also blames himself for not staying in better condition.
"To be honest, it's kind of a blessing," said Dufner, whose practice time this week was limited to walking nine holes and playing the other nine. "I need to take a serious look at my health and maybe make a better effort to be in better shape. If you don't have your health ... it's pretty hard to be competitive out here."

The neck problem has limited the mobility in Dufner's shoulders, which in turn has affected his swing and cut down on his practice time. His conditioning work has also been affected, so he tends to tire quicker than before.
None of that is good for his golf game.
It has certainly showed in the majors.
Dufner missed the cut at the Masters after opening with an 80. He also failed to make it the weekend at the U.S. Open. He tied for 51st at the British Open.

Its typically scorching hot at this course (which would play into our favor), but it looks like rain. Since both of the guys have similar tee times the weather shouldnt effect the draw. This would likely be a $400 bet if i hadn't taken out the majority of the money in my account and now have been reduced to betting smaller amounts.

Back