2013 'Bankrupt Ain't Gun Stop Us-But Jimmay WILL' Detroit Tigers Thread...

Hunt your 100 percent right the starters will have to go 8inn. thank god Detroit has the hitters to keep them in any game. but when I see the bullpen coming in I say to myself we lost . anything can happen in the playoffs. just look at SL that one year the team was just a little over 500 and they won the world series. if there was a time for Detroit to have won the world series that would have been the year. but i'm a Detroit fan to. I was on sbr forum and 1 guy said that Cabrera was on roids I said your nut's he might be a drunk but not on roids. if he is on roids he doing something wrong because he looks fat he is on pace for 700 home runs unreal. yes 1 of the best of all time top 10 100 percent. is it to soon to put him in that class of the best of the best no it's been 10 year's . a player like that comes around once in a lifetime

Miggy's gotta sit for a while here, don't you think? Leg, hip, abdomen ... guy can barely move. Still a lot of baseball left, sports fans.

Jeez Louise. Miggy is IN the line-up tonight. Can't kill this guy.

I hope not...and for one reason...get enough of a lead to rest him up a bit from the injury...shall see...guy is a marvel...

This A's-Tigs series has been difficult for me ... think I wanted a split.

Not going to mean much unless the Indians start scoring a couple runs, good God. Atlanta's pitching is good, but not this good.

just got home from the game, i could say game of the year but miggy got hurt again so perhaps not.

lets sweep the tribe again and let him sit out a week, i got the bye in fantasy anyhow.

Nice year you guys got going but you guys better hope you don't see the A's in the playoffs.

A's will not be this hot in the playoffs and like last year we will take care of them. If the Tigs couldnt win it, i would love to see the A's do it. I cant believe i am saying this but outside of Parker the A's starting staff is kind of a mess when usually they are so strong. I have used every A's starter from Anderson to Sonny to Griffin to Milone on my fantasy team this year and Parker has been my fave after a horrid start.

Not so fast ... let me introduce you to a guy named Jason Kubel. Affectionately known as "Koobs."

I wanted Kubel like three years ago. Tribe isn't exactly striking while the iron is hot on this guy.

When the Tribe's Atlanta-Detroit death march started, I said I just want two. 2-4. Too ambitious.

Thank God, Mike Aviles. So you're saying there's a chance ....

good win for the tribe, glad we can still rest up miggy and give ajax a breather and have a huge lead in the division. this could be a tougher week ahead.

if the tribe want to make the playoffs they let salazar pitch.

good win for the tribe, glad we can still rest up miggy and give ajax a breather and have a huge lead in the division. this could be a tougher week ahead.

if the tribe want to make the playoffs they let salazar pitch.

He's on a pretty stiff pitch count, it seems. I don't think they shut him down, Strasburg style, if they smell a playoff hope. But he's getting yanked at around 75 pitches every time out. Stupid, if you ask me. Best exercise for a young pitching arm is throwing pitches in games.

JV (our JV) is out of the game. This sucks. One of the most durable guys out there.

Oops, I meant our Justin. Guess his surname starts with an M.

Miggy out again and the staff throws a shutout. Might as well rest him until Friday.

Back